Reviews for You're Gonna Carry That Weight
SplendentGoddess chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
LOL! I loved the back and forth banter in this one.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Very amusing indeed. I like the whip-crack pace of the snappy comebacks between Kagome and Inuyasha. You supplied humour and a little pathos and I did feel somewhat sorry for Kagome with Inuyasha being such a fool as not to realise all that stuff was to pretty Kagome up for him. It was a very entertaining little piece. Thankyou.
Animefreak242 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I read this story before and forgot to review it. Sorry~

I love it. Hilarious. Kagome may not have wanted to know the condition, but I do! I mean, I'm sure I could think of something funny and perverted, but still...
inuyashaloverr chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
This piece has been nominated at the Feudal Association!

Founded in 2005 by author/artist, Dark Avenger, and currently owned by authors/artist, Inuyashaloverr and InuGrl, the Feudal Association consists of writers, artists, and enthusiasts of the InuYasha fandom. But aside from that, we are also proud to say that we are an awards guild that recognizes fan-fiction and artwork. Several times a year we nominate, vote, and hand out honors to some of the best creations in the fandom.

Our official website can be found here:

The current nominations pages are here:

(Fan art)

Check them out to see what you were nominated for!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominations and voting occurs, can be found here:

~ Inuyashaloverr & InuGrl

Owners/Administrators of the Feudal Association

*Please Note: You may receive this notice more than once if you've been nominated for several awards. They will appear as reviews on your nominated works.
InuGrrrl chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Very, VERY funny.
Tokkalover chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Lol "you don't have wings." Hilarious!
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 5/28/2009

i can be accused of packing too much too. my excuse was that it was spring and i had to account for any temperature changes.

wonder what the condition was? *snicker*
Onyxlight chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
That was BEYOND hilarious! And Miroku at the end was simply perfect.

~Onyx aka Lynx212
paynesgrey chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
LOL. This story is classic. I could read it over and over again I love it so much.
NotPostingHere chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
This was so funny and cute.

I just adored it.