Reviews for After It All
Aaleiyah JoRayne Hunter chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I loved it! IMO, 4x20 was the worst episode ever, but this is an awesome tag for it, a slow step back to brotherhood. You should totally write another chapter when Sam and Dean get to Bobby's. It'd be awesome to see that reunion.

Good job!

As Always,

Joee
sidjack chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Dean catching Sam as he comes out the car door, breaking the door of the bathroom in to get to Sam, Sam always seeking Dean out, looking for his big brother. This fic is nothing but love.

Needed this so much, as much as the boys need each other. Thanks for giving Dean a hand in bringing Sam back.

sid
kirallie chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Good work! Glad Sam finally talked
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Lovely, yet again. I love your attention to detail, from the too-cool room to their silent claustrophobia to how Dean can slide a jacket under Sam's head without waking him to his gratitude for two smiles in two weeks. And interesting that Sam's the one not to speak now after trauma, which is usually more Dean's bit. I like it a lot, but especially the feeling of rebuilding.
pringle.sam chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
yay! I would like a season five like this too. They just have to get over all this crap somehow and remember that they're still brothers!

so...nice job :]
supernaturaldh chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Loved this. Good job!
TraSan chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Aw, I think it still works and I'd be very happy to see S5 start anything remotely close to this!

Nicely done.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Fantastic story showing just how the events leading up to Lucifer Rising severely traumatized Sammy-so much so that he refused to speak. I also liove the way you had Sam not wanting to go back to Bobbys to begin with-you know he has to be terrified of how Bobby will react to him-I iwsh you would do an add on chapter to this one so we could see what happens when they boys get back to Bobby's place!
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
This was one huge, sweet bro-mo all rolled into a nice story. Loved it.
annie200 chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
This was just about perfect! Their awkwardness with each other seemed just about right, forgiven but not yet forgotten. And Dean's assurances that eventually it would all be OK..pure 100% Dean. The coparison with their post-Stanford relationship worked really well too. Thanks!
Winchesterlady chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Awesomeness (as always) but maybe one more chapter with the boys getting to Bobby's. Pretty please. :-)
SamDeanLove chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
More..More..please hurry up!
Onari chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Nice piece, babe. I liked your shell-shocked, mute Sam and Dean was awesome. Also, it was great how he was afraid...ashamed? to go and see Bobby. Very understandable.

Great job!