Reviews for Happiness
TheSamurai'sRose chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
Beautiful. Simply beautiful. The last line made me teary eyed.
Lina03 chapter 6 . 10/7/2010
Aww...beautiful fic, thanks for sharing. )
Camui-Alexa chapter 6 . 4/10/2010
Nice story.

I had a good time reading it.

Cheers!
roswellwbfan chapter 6 . 3/27/2010
Lovely story.
Mus4u chapter 6 . 12/3/2009
It has been a long time since I dreaded the end of a story. I found myself flicking through the words then force myself to slow down and enjoy and make it last.

Fantastic story, beautifully written. Thank you, thank you for sharing with us!
chishero chapter 6 . 8/14/2009
.. That was kind of awesome. :D The end made me so happy! XD I liked your writing style a lot, even though I sort of missed Kirk's usual badassery and reckless antics, but I guess it wouldn't have suited the mood. Oh, one thing-in chapter 5, the POV switches to Spock at one point but there isn't a divider.. is that a mistake? Anyway, well done. Favourited. ;)
MeEksiNs chapter 6 . 7/4/2009
a very nice read~ thanks for sharing -
ecsuss chapter 4 . 6/23/2009
This is a lovely story, so very very sweet, I cant belived I missed it, thanks, you are a great writer
Secret Thought chapter 6 . 6/22/2009
Loved this SO much. :]
HyperFox3176 chapter 6 . 6/22/2009
TT_TT this was such a amazing story

i cryed (litteraly)
Danyshi chapter 6 . 6/21/2009
Perfect ending. Nyota would never want Spock to be sad and alone, even if he found happyness and company in Captain (insert excessive sarcasm here) Kirk.

Awesome writing and I loved every letter of it.
Kadasa-Mori chapter 6 . 6/21/2009
Great story and a fantastic ending!
monroe-mary chapter 6 . 6/21/2009
Aw. That was a very nice ending, low, touching and tender. Thank you :).
monroe-mary chapter 5 . 6/21/2009
I love the ending, but I have to admit I was confused by this chapter. I don't understand what happened and why, what that "organism" was and what Spock was sent out to do. The emotional content and the thoughts of the characters about each others I liked, though :).
A Divine Chaos chapter 5 . 6/20/2009
You are a FANTASTIC writer. And you had better be updating tomorrow with that last chapter or I will throw terrible hissyfits. Not that that affects you, but have some pity!