Reviews for The Rant
Megan 360 chapter 7 . 8/25/2010
Dis made me laff so hard and i am so glad som1 hated d movie almost as much as me. Dey made aang SERIOUS dat almost killed me. And let's not mention d lack of momo action and d earthbending was a D-. I guess i sld be considerate of how hard it is 2 make it look real but i'm a kid so bleeh :P Oh and Jette since u rn't a shipper can i persuade u 2 join d zutara side we serve free popcorn :)
Reborn Warrior chapter 7 . 8/14/2010
I TOLD YOU!

I TOLD YOU IT WOULD FAIL LIKE DBE BUT NO ONE HEARS WHAT THE DBZ FAN HAS TO SAY!

PS.i didn't mean missy and jette, i talk to...i don't really know
PopRox chapter 7 . 8/5/2010
Ha! Thx 4 adding tht to ur fic! Fail Earth Kingdom part? Like in the movie? Very fail! I was sooo effin' confused! At 1st I was all like "Is this kiyoshi( or however the hell u spell it) island? Then I saw whoever the random chinese child was supposed to be then I was all like "is that... No! It can't be the awesome mustached dude from the series!" ugh! I'm irritated! And I will admit I do love how unclesaltandpepperdreads kept telling zuko to get a girl... Honestly if it was in the cartoon and I was presant in a sexy waterbender form I'd b more than happy to be his girl... I mean, at the end of the series with his hair down... Yum... Wow tht is really weird sounding... Now tht I'm done boring you with words... O by the way, I'm gonna make an account and I would really love to help you wit this fic... Jus search PopRox96 and PM me... Wit a yes or no... I love this fic, and still will even if u say no! Bye!
Jaggedlightning has a Bazooka chapter 6 . 8/5/2010
lol i love this and i agree the movie was a COSMIC FAIL NOT COLLOSIAL NOT EPIC BUT COSMIC FAIL(which is the worst kind of fail)THEY ALSO RUINED THE PERCY JACKSON MOVIE HALF OF THE CRAP IN THERE WASENT SUPOSED 2 HAPPEN AND ANNABETH DOES NOT LOOK LIKE THAT ANNABETH IS SUPOSED TO B 12 LIKE PERCY AND HAVE CURLY BLOND HAIR AND A YANKEES BASEBALL CAP OF INVISIBILLITY IN HER POCKET!grover dosent look like that ethier but...THE AVATER MOVIE WAS A FAIL
eachpeach chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
i can tell that i am going to love this...
Melizza-XoXo chapter 5 . 7/15/2010
Niccce. I love how Avatar has such a wide audience, even if alot of it is younger kids...at least it deviates from other stupid/crude on "kids" networks in an attempt to give something slightly moral and plot-developed to the children...or something.

But I think it would be epic beast if Avatar came on Adult swim...then there could be bloood.

And lol to Zuko XD

-xo.
wolfy1324 chapter 6 . 7/12/2010
omg so true, so very very very true! I hated the movie, and what happened to the epic looking big water monster from the cartoon?

Nice job with the rants, those are the exact same problems I had with this crap they called movie.
PopRox chapter 6 . 7/11/2010
I am highly enjoying ur ranting about tht awful movie! It freakin sucked! My dad didn't care about all the Indian firenation people... He was all like " well they r supposed to be Asian, would u rather have Billy Ray and Pookie?" SURE! ANYTHING WOLD HAVE BEEN BETTER THAN THAT! and the earthbenders did like this 30 minute stomping thing and all tht came up was these unimpressive pebbles, it would have been faster to just grab some rocks and chuck em at the firenation. Wow I enjoyed tht! Jus say in ur fic if u agree!
weasley-twins-41 chapter 4 . 7/9/2010
ahhhhh. sweet understanding. they totally destroyed the movie and made the series look like a bunch of little kids randomness... oh well. and seriously, if youre gonna make a movie out of a tv series at least make the actors the right race! honestly... (and no im not trying to be racist in any way)
weasley-twins-41 chapter 5 . 5/22/2010
You guys are FUNNY! Excellent! I couldn't stop laughing!
weasley-twins-41 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
I loved this! I couldn't stop laughing!
Reborn Warrior chapter 4 . 4/10/2010
i only have one thing to say

NEVER MAKE MOVIES BASED ON ANIME SHOWS!

they did the same with Dragonball & now avatar?

fox is killing anime

10/10 for telling the truth
annethewordbender chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
About the whole grades thing, its not because we (writers) are bad or dumb, but because we don't like to do what the school tells us to do. I mean who likes short responses where you can only write four sentences to get it to fit in the box? I know that this is kinda late, but this is funny! I agree with practically all of this! :D You should keep writing this (I see that there are more chapters so... yea :D)
things24 chapter 4 . 7/17/2009
I know right? I going to the movie just to be able to rant on it and laugh. Then I will pretend to be Zuko throwing fireballs at the screen. Seroiusly, they could have at least given some effort! Your right, I wouldn't have minded Jesse McCartney if he died his hair and stuff. I heard Zuko doesn't have a scar and I saw a picture of him and whoa, what's-his-face looks NOTHING like Zuko whatsoever. Isn't Aang 12 or thirteen? Seriously, the movie looks suckish.
crystal chapter 1 . 7/17/2009