Reviews for REWRITE: Ouran High Juliet club
AngelOfIndifference chapter 49 . 11/3/2012
when is the next chapter coming out? I know its been a while sense you last updated it but is there still a chance that you will put another chapter up?
sarahthehedgehog22 chapter 8 . 10/23/2012
Okay...I don't want gaara coming after me even though I don't know who he is but my guess is that you just don't want him at you so I guess I'ma writing a review now! I wanted to finish it first but with him after me I may not be able to sleep since I don't know how strong he is and stuff...Plus the Funk thing...yeah its just haunt worthy...Anywho! I love the story and everything but the names...They confuse me so! *Be all drmatic like I think Nicky? :I* But overall I loves it! And to ben from the Fan Service hotline on fanfiction: Yes, yes we do hate you too...
I really can't wait to see this though! And maybe...Just maybe... Nekozawa gets a girl version too? :3 If he where to get one I'd say Belarus from Hetalia would be the best match X3
Belarus (From the Hetalia Wiki so not my description XD): Russia's younger sister, who wishes to marry him someday although he fears her. She is shown to have a harsh and intimidating demeanor. Belarus does not like the idea of anyone else being around her brother, and tends to remain at his side to threaten those that come near.
And link for a pic X3: .
So her uniform would be just like black

This is only a suggestion so what ever you do Is compleatly fine with me...Well I gotta actually live life now D: but I hope you like respond or something! If that's possiable...I don't really know so yeah...Anyway bai just in case! :D
Tasia'sENDLESSDreams chapter 44 . 12/23/2010
haha finallY! some honey and keykie action XD

bow chicka wow wow!

lol jk but thats too cute, i cant believe Key just planted one on him...i'd think honey would do that actually...

conan chapter 16 . 12/18/2010
Haruhi's finally made another appearance in a long time! Thank the stars.
angelthatfell chapter 35 . 10/3/2010
WHERES THE NEXT CHAPTER!(thats 36 ! so now you have to post the next chapter) I absolutly loved your story and although it was a little fast at times its still one of the best OCs ive ever seen! So please, please, please, PLEASE, post the next chapter! (preferrably with lots of KyouyaxLizzy fluff ;)
little firework chapter 21 . 7/30/2010
good one ;]!
SolitaryNyght chapter 26 . 7/16/2010
Love the Story Keep Up the great work
InceptionErection chapter 27 . 7/15/2010
Hahaha that was reeeeally funny! XDD
Tasia'sENDLESSDreams chapter 22 . 6/16/2010
i laughed so hard during this chapter!

The Honey part, kaoru's pumelling, and hikaru suggesting i be locked in a cage were hilarious

oh but poor sweet hikaru, when will you learn. sometimes when it comes to the things you love you have to let them go...unless of course you have a huge fight with them 48 hours before they have to leave for their plane on account of you were closed minded, stubborn, and saw the wrong thing at the wrong time XD XD XD

keep going shuri-chan. im so glad how much this story has transformed for the better operation ashley-mori is going to be great and speaking of hayate doing girly i cant wait for him to be forced to skate with nicky XD

-your biggest fan evvaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

InceptionErection chapter 21 . 6/2/2010
I freakin love satoshiiii! He's my favorite from the manga he's so cute! \\\\\ lol

anyway great job can't wait for the next update.
Tasia'sENDLESSDreams chapter 21 . 5/31/2010
Omigosh! Im the one that everyone confides in! this is great

i love this chapter Hayate is going to pretend to be Nicky's boyfriend, lucky man XD XD
Tasia'sENDLESSDreams chapter 19 . 5/29/2010
Awwwww! love is blooming for Yuki and Lil!

im so excited for the romance with mori's little brother
Tasia'sENDLESSDreams chapter 17 . 5/26/2010

I broke one of the most sacred of all juliet rules!

lol i angered the high mighty queen ashley! lol lol

...i need to pay attention damnit XP

this chapter was awsome. i love this story soo much!
InceptionErection chapter 16 . 5/23/2010
This chapter was cute/funny/interesting! Lol great job! Can't wait for the next update!
Tasia'sENDLESSDreams chapter 16 . 5/20/2010
omg i didnt take your advice! need to clean up all this diet coke!

*laughs some more*