Reviews for Uncertainty Principle
AmazeballsName chapter 3 . 2/17
Finally got the last word was the reference! I'm sure of it! It was in that episode with the assassin and Spock's dad having the heart attack! Very good story!
bowlfullofcherries chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
haha! that was good! thanks again.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 3 . 9/4/2010
hahaha! Bones is a card.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 2 . 9/4/2010
really interesting read. thanks.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
phew. wow. good stuff.
hollow echos chapter 4 . 1/31/2010
This was such a wonderful fic! I loved the last scene with Bones barging in all angry and concerned like. Thanks for the great read :)
Incoming Grapefruit chapter 4 . 12/2/2009
This was pure brilliance. Light Chekov/Kirk/McCoy friendshipn with all the hurt/comfort trimmings. You portrayed our good doctor fantastically, the characterisation was second to none. And I loved drunken Scotty. :P

Glad that chekov was the one who whooped that beast's butt - well...eye. The whole scene with him fighting the lizard was so descriptive, a very impressive piece of writing. I could visualise the whole thing.

The ending was just perfect. Brought a real smile to my face.

Really enjoyed reading. Great work!

Peace to you. XD
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
LOVE IT!
Goomba chapter 4 . 7/7/2009
I feel cheated. There is soo much that should have happened after they returned and after Kirk was healed. Oh how I miss the rest of the story. Overall well written; though, I was confused sometimes and found myself having to re-read a sentance or paragraph to catch the full meaning. Some moments were wonderfully written and yet some felt rushed. Something to work on - for next time please.

Cheers Jen
sexypancake chapter 4 . 6/11/2009
I was laughing SO much during this fic. Thank you very much for all the good feelings I now have. I love the Kirk-Chekov relationship. Jim seems like his older brother. Haha.
veredgf chapter 4 . 6/8/2009
So, basically I quite enjoyed the story. I actually had a vivid image in my mind of Checkov riding the lizard and Kirk collapsing... My only issue is the final chapter which I admit I found somewhat... tedious... I could have done without it. I hope you don't mind me bein' honest. And thanks!
Shinigami061 chapter 4 . 6/5/2009
Hahahaha, what a great ending :) I love the drunken comeraderie between Jim, Chekov, and Scotty - it was quite awesome. And McCoy coming to retrieve his wayward patient at the end - perfect _;; Keep up the great work!

Shinigami06
EmeraldEyed chapter 4 . 6/5/2009
sweet
forever-young-88 chapter 4 . 6/5/2009
Excellent story! Thanks and hope to see more from you soon!
forever-young-88 chapter 3 . 6/5/2009