Reviews for Heaven sent
Tiltman.bbb chapter 15 . 8/22
This was a fantastic read well done please continue
mckertis chapter 1 . 8/10
Pretty disgusting story. Not only is Harry a severely worn and used, second-hand girlfriend, but your story claims that the bloodthirsty incompetent jewish fuck is the one true god !
TimelessBound chapter 15 . 8/1
Your 1000th review for this story !

Just when it was getting interesting. I love broomstick flyer's works, and the unwavering dedication to Harry/Hermione.

I hope you find it in you to complete this story.

May she R.I.P.
Gabi chapter 1 . 7/20
I really like this, so far it's one of my favs.
Amanthya chapter 1 . 7/18
That's an awful lot to place on Hermione's choice of a husband, stupid or not. To basically blame her children's death on her is cruel and wrong.

Also, Harry wouldn't, not matter how he loved Hermione, be feeling joy and elation at his parents' grave. Gratefulness at her support maybe, but his predominate emotion was sorrow at his loss. To say otherwise cheapens his longing for them.
ruth hammond chapter 6 . 7/17
For all the stories I have read about the Grangers, I love the attitude of Mr. Granger toward the Dursleys. This story carries on the tradition! Love it.
Next chapter...
ruth hammond chapter 5 . 7/17
did a review and then I woke up with line after line of ds...after removing them, I tried to do another review and found a mess, could not do it properly. If this does not come out, you may blame it on the computer...stupid thing. love the story, not the computer. At least you do not have to read my hand writing! will go on reviewing and hope the computer does not go completely insane...on to the next chapter!
ruth hammond chapter 4 . 7/17
Love that quote at the beginning! Know people like that. Thank you for this story...
ruth hammond chapter 3 . 7/17
Love this chapter, Harry has found his guardian angel and he does not even know it. SMILE! Warm fuzzy feelings...thanks needed that...
ruth hammond chapter 2 . 7/17
Don't we all wish that there was a Heaven Sent for all the kids who are abused? I see the news about all those WACOS who hurt all the kids and wish that I could do that to them. Good chapter, no wonder I like so many of your stories...maybe when I die, I can come back as an Avenging Angel! HEHE
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 15 . 7/5
This is as awesome as all of her stories. She will be greatly missed be her fans. Please notify if this is adopted by another author. I would love to see it finished.
Currahee506 chapter 15 . 4/16
Update
glayce Alves da Silva chapter 15 . 2/16
Oi eu sou uma leitora brasileira e gostei muito da sua história, posta logo por favor
Danielle596 chapter 15 . 12/1/2015
I really hope that you, Merlin are able to get on. I would love to read your works.
Robert Stevenson chapter 15 . 8/23/2015
Excellent story. I do hope that you have the Tri-Wizard games more reasonable than that of JKR. If that is not possible, I support you whole-heartedly.
1,002 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »