Reviews for Heaven sent
ruth hammond chapter 13 . 5/11
I keep reading and looking at the number of chapters left. I realize there is a problem with finishing this story and I feel sad, but I still see Merlin's apprentice as the answer to this problem. If he was not the one writing this, I feel he was still involved in the creation and could find the way to continue the story. Here's hoping...Dear Merlin's A, if you decide to continue this story, I'm all for supporting you in your endeavors.
aradia1967 chapter 16 . 4/27
please finish or write the epilogue to this story
brady66 chapter 16 . 3/26
Hope you decide to finish this!
Redwing1co chapter 16 . 2/24
Just finished all chapters and enjoyed it hope you continue
fraewyn chapter 16 . 2/5
Loved it!
xNaruHina chapter 7 . 1/21
This story was really starting to get good until the end of this chapter. You should never keep secrets from your significant other. Ever. You should always be open and honest with them...
xNaruHina chapter 1 . 1/21
So she will be already keeping secrets from Harry? That doesn't sound promising for a strong and solid relationship. .-.
smithback chapter 16 . 1/11
cool!
Phantom Of The Night21 chapter 16 . 12/31/2017
Too damn bad she had to pass away. RIP Broomstick Flyer. wish you were still a live to finish all your great works of fan fiction which are legendary
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 16 . 12/17/2017
Love this story!
I'm still working my way through y'all's huge inventory of stories; though I've been a fan for many years, now. Merlin, you're doing Broomstick's legacy proud and making your own, prodigious talents, shine: Keep up the wonderful work!
Btw, any chance you might be going to continue or even just complete this story, with at least an 'epilogue'?
Thank y'all so much!
Much love,
MelJ
Delathen chapter 3 . 12/9/2017
What a bitch. No, not the poor woman that had her own demons to work out (though her husband really should have been asking a good few more questions before they tied the knot), the little presumptive girl that, centuries of knowledge and power or no, really could have handled all of this better.

I want to like this story. I do rather enjoy the premise, and I'm going to keep reading to see if it gets better; but at the moment, this is really shaping up as just another bash fic that takes a good idea and twists it with hate.
Phantom Of The Night21 chapter 16 . 11/21/2017
PLEEEASE UPDATE FOR GODS SAKE I NEED MORE!
General Obi-Wan Kenobi SIYE chapter 16 . 10/28/2017
I was saddened when I learned about Lady Flyer. The sandbox of Harry Potter fanfiction lost, in my opinion, one of the brightest stars to ever mold their vision onto the screen for people to enjoy. Am I correct in assuming you will be continuing where she left off? I hope so. Fanfiction helped me get through some of the darkest times of my life.
EmmyMz chapter 16 . 10/21/2017
i do wish the story could continue but with the amazing writers passing im afraid there will be no more but her memory will for ever be remembered for the talented ,wonderful writer she was
Guest chapter 15 . 10/13/2017
Forgot the fallout from exiling the Boy-who-lived. That alone is bound to see the Minister booted from office.
1,106 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »