Reviews for Heaven sent
aptteach123 chapter 15 . 4/9
Such a great chapter! I notice you haven't update since 2014 though...I do hope you haven't abandoned this story! I can't wait to see what will happen next!
superdude50989 chapter 15 . 3/6
Looking forward to more chapters
emmabrady chapter 15 . 3/3
This is such a great story.. more plz...
Princesakarlita411 chapter 15 . 2/27
Hope u continue please
Bluewolf80 chapter 9 . 2/22
Where was Andrew? Didn't he come with them? He wasn't mentioned at all.
19Shorty chapter 15 . 12/17/2016
this was a wonderful story i only wish that the story was completed
h0neybunny16 chapter 6 . 11/26/2016
i really enjoyed this story plssssssssss update soon
willowisp5 chapter 14 . 9/10/2016
I am very sorry for your loss, I had only read the bio after I sent a review. You are and were both great writers, pulling people into your stories. Thank you for sharing.
willowisp5 chapter 15 . 9/10/2016
Please add more to this story. I would love to read what you decide next.
vinginstrike chapter 3 . 9/4/2016
what the bloody hell is happening why is she not telling him
Tilty.bbb chapter 15 . 8/22/2016
This was a fantastic read well done please continue
mckertis chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
Pretty disgusting story. Not only is Harry a severely worn and used, second-hand girlfriend, but your story claims that the bloodthirsty incompetent jewish fuck is the one true god !
TimelessBound chapter 15 . 8/1/2016
Your 1000th review for this story !

Just when it was getting interesting. I love broomstick flyer's works, and the unwavering dedication to Harry/Hermione.

I hope you find it in you to complete this story.

May she R.I.P.
Gabi chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
I really like this, so far it's one of my favs.
Amanthya chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
That's an awful lot to place on Hermione's choice of a husband, stupid or not. To basically blame her children's death on her is cruel and wrong.

Also, Harry wouldn't, not matter how he loved Hermione, be feeling joy and elation at his parents' grave. Gratefulness at her support maybe, but his predominate emotion was sorrow at his loss. To say otherwise cheapens his longing for them.
1,012 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »