Reviews for Heaven sent
London Knight chapter 3 . 9/14
Well this very amusing - even after the willing suspension of disbelief in the plot . Americanisms have snuck in a bit too much for my liking , but still a good Fic .
HappyDirtBlock chapter 16 . 9/10
This story is complete, yet it isn’t marked as complete. Just take 5 seconds to mark this as complete so you get more views. Amazing story btw.

For people reading through reviews before the story starts, yes this is a complete story.
slytherinsal chapter 16 . 9/7
I put a follow because you hadn't marked it complete and i wondered if there was an epilogue to come about Harry's and Hermione's children
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 1 . 8/6
Great story
ruth hammond chapter 13 . 5/11
I keep reading and looking at the number of chapters left. I realize there is a problem with finishing this story and I feel sad, but I still see Merlin's apprentice as the answer to this problem. If he was not the one writing this, I feel he was still involved in the creation and could find the way to continue the story. Here's hoping...Dear Merlin's A, if you decide to continue this story, I'm all for supporting you in your endeavors.
aradia1967 chapter 16 . 4/27
please finish or write the epilogue to this story
brady66 chapter 16 . 3/26
Hope you decide to finish this!
Redwing1co chapter 16 . 2/24
Just finished all chapters and enjoyed it hope you continue
fraewyn chapter 16 . 2/5
Loved it!
xNaruHina chapter 7 . 1/21
This story was really starting to get good until the end of this chapter. You should never keep secrets from your significant other. Ever. You should always be open and honest with them...
xNaruHina chapter 1 . 1/21
So she will be already keeping secrets from Harry? That doesn't sound promising for a strong and solid relationship. .-.
smithback chapter 16 . 1/11
cool!
Phantom Of The Night21 chapter 16 . 12/31/2017
Too damn bad she had to pass away. RIP Broomstick Flyer. wish you were still a live to finish all your great works of fan fiction which are legendary
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 16 . 12/17/2017
Love this story!
I'm still working my way through y'all's huge inventory of stories; though I've been a fan for many years, now. Merlin, you're doing Broomstick's legacy proud and making your own, prodigious talents, shine: Keep up the wonderful work!
Btw, any chance you might be going to continue or even just complete this story, with at least an 'epilogue'?
Thank y'all so much!
Much love,
MelJ
Delathen chapter 3 . 12/9/2017
What a bitch. No, not the poor woman that had her own demons to work out (though her husband really should have been asking a good few more questions before they tied the knot), the little presumptive girl that, centuries of knowledge and power or no, really could have handled all of this better.

I want to like this story. I do rather enjoy the premise, and I'm going to keep reading to see if it gets better; but at the moment, this is really shaping up as just another bash fic that takes a good idea and twists it with hate.
1,110 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »