Reviews for Heaven sent
General Obi-Wan Kenobi SIYE chapter 16 . 10/28
I was saddened when I learned about Lady Flyer. The sandbox of Harry Potter fanfiction lost, in my opinion, one of the brightest stars to ever mold their vision onto the screen for people to enjoy. Am I correct in assuming you will be continuing where she left off? I hope so. Fanfiction helped me get through some of the darkest times of my life.
EmmyMz chapter 16 . 10/21
i do wish the story could continue but with the amazing writers passing im afraid there will be no more but her memory will for ever be remembered for the talented ,wonderful writer she was
Forgot the fallout from exiling the Boy-who-lived. That alone is bound to see the Minister booted from office.
I don't know if you realize this. just FYI, but you are fully able to delete and remove unsigned reviews. And they have no justification for complaint because said reviews (including this one) are unsigned and you are fully justified in removing each and every single one of them (including this one!)
ChipzGrMione chapter 16 . 10/6
Please update!
I'm glad you brought the story back and hope you can finish a great story we really miss broomstickflyer of all of the people wrote stories here she was no 1
storybook thumb chapter 16 . 9/29
Wow that's one hell of a turn about
Erica chapter 14 . 9/24
Amei que vocĂȘ tenha atualizado, mais uma vez parabĂ©ns pela historia.
Druss the Legend chapter 3 . 9/22
I'm surprised that Hermione has not ended world hunger...! I mean, she's almost 200 years into the future!

Fingers crossed for the next chapter!
Druss the Legend chapter 1 . 9/22
The cynic in me can't help but look that this chapter as the biggest emotional blackmail...ever.

It reads like Hermione was the main character In a badly written fanfiction and she failed to complete her mission of getting together with her OTP... Despite the fact that Harry is a little bitch who can't fight for his girl...

Fingers crossed that this chapter was a necessary evil and the next chapter is better..
RevDorothyL chapter 16 . 9/9
A very satisfying way to round off this wonderful tale that the author didn't survive to finish. :)
Aria Dragoncrest chapter 16 . 9/2
Great story! I love it!
Difdi chapter 13 . 9/1
I don't understand why Trelawney was fired, given she's not a fraud - she has made a real prophecy at least once at this point in the story. Fake prophecies don't get recorded by the Unspeakables, after all.

Richard might not know Trelawney has done so, but he can't claim that divination is all fake, given that divination being real is one of only two plausible possibilities for how his own daughter knows so much. Either she's a seer or she's a time traveler impersonating his 11 year old daughter. Since he's not demanding the Aurors arrest the imposter and find out where his real daughter is, that leaves divination.

Plus, the wizards will happily inform him that that sort of time travel is impossible to accomplish with magic.
missgsmith51 chapter 16 . 8/30
I just finished rereading your story with the added chapter. I loved the picture of a spoiled, petty, bratty Fudge. Too bad we didn't get to see Umbridge, as well. I have no doubt the Pink Toad was about ready to explode. I'm curious to know how McGonagall is taking everything. Sometimes, when he is removed from the Castle, the Dumbledore Blinders come off, and she is able to see his actions for the evil they truly are. Other times, she has been so potioned, "charmed," or Obliviated that it takes serious intervention ... if it is even possible.

I'm curious to see where you take things. I look forward to the next installment.
suziq968 chapter 16 . 8/27
Not sure how this got updated, but thanks. This was fun.
1,094 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »