Reviews for Executioners
Good Work chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
Interesting, poor Garrett. Sequel please.

Wonder when Garrett will be rescued.

Can Alice not see this will happen and warn Garrett and/or Kate.

So Chelsea knows and/or is aware of what she is doing and yet of her own (seemingly) total freewill continues...

Wonder what are Chelsea and the rest of the Volturi's rapidly approaching karma. Wow and ouch.

At the end of the day, it would not be only Garrett in for a tremendous surprise when the dust finally settles.

It would be a case of supreme karmatic irony if the first task that the arrogant, slave masters and power-hungry Volturi sent Garrett on is a mission that give an all new meaning to bringing the (volturi) entire house down to rubble. Next the rubble then goes up in total devastating flames.

Interesting times ahead. Sequel please
FearOfDeathIsIllogical chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
A great story. Very well written.
RowanMoon chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Haunting. Beautiful. I loved this glimpse into Volturi Justice!
winterstale chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
You created an entire novel with very few words, well-chosen and expertly played against each other. Sublime and spare, and heart-wrenching.

So well done. Thanks for sharing it.

-w
givemesomevamp chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Ok. So, I'm not a big reader of one-shots normally, but I saw this rec'd on ALASL and I really wanted to give it a try and I'm so glad I did.

It's beautifully written. And even though it's short; it's just perfect. It's an original plot and I really enjoyed it.
kkpara chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
NO NOT GARRET!

It was sad reading him join the Volturi. He's my favorite new vamp from BD.

anywho, AMAZINGLY writen!

good job
White As Snow chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
This was so sad. ( Poor Garret. But it was very nicely written.
Queen Of Dead Hearts chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
cool story...but i got a question...did they or did they not kill him? i was a lil confused. By overall a terrific story...
JulyPie chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
No! Garrett why?

No! That was so emotional, however I was emotional from the start because Garrett is the greatest nomad of all time. That was so sad. *weep*
OstentatiousNature chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
oh my goodness, how sad! NO!

Garrett is too amazing no!

but amazing job though. I really love the writing style. all the onomatopoeia are very lovely and add such dimension to it

GREAT job!
SulpiciaDoesntApprove chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Awesome! :)

I especially loved the onomatopoetic (or whatever it is called in English) words and the flow of the story.

And yes, I admit it: I like creepy, evil Aro. ;)

I'm really glad you decided to write something for the contest.
philyra-tales chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
I really, really like this piece. It's so heartbreakingly sad. Kate/Garrett were one of the best things that came out of BD and it was so sad to see that the Volturi caught up with him for mouthing off to them.

Just wondering, in your story, Garrett wasn't with the Denali coven? Maybe the Volturi kidnapped him?

I was so sad at the last line.. Poor, poor Garrett. :( But awesome story. You should definitely write more. :D
this-heart chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Oh. So beautifully written, I especially loved the 'would not stop ringing' phrase and repeating words (drip, Kate, judgejuryexecutioner). Great work!
Kyilliki chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
This story is very eerie, in a good way.

I like your twist on Chelsea's power: she can break bonds between mates, as well as altering memories. The moment when her facade broke and she showed that she understood what she was doing was particularly poignant. I wonder what the Volturi will use Garrett for...

All in all, really nice work :)