Reviews for The Affect Effect
Noxaura Cille chapter 8 . 9/17
Your last AN... ~Nox
Omg I want that shirt (there's also this shirt that I love Sum-Delicious-Adult-Black-T-Shirt/dp/B00CE3IUNK)

*is a nerd*
Machaon's Apprentice chapter 8 . 3/28
Brilliant story - and nice twist !
LeeLaFey chapter 8 . 11/6/2015
This was a lot of fun, wished I could actually follow some of the smarter jokes but I appreciated the humor anyway. Love Sheldon's song and his scheming.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/26/2015
I'm pretty sure everyone shouts factorials in their heads (and possibly out loud too)

And omg Sheldon not passing the Turing Test would be hilarious
yaoichallenge21 chapter 8 . 2/21/2015
Hehe, cute. Had me going woth the whole Lisa thingfor a while, but plotting that stuff to grtet Leonard to like him is so...Sheldon
hentai18ancilla chapter 8 . 1/10/2015
Cute!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/19/2014
i'm 16 and on top of that i removed physics from my subject, i hate it and i don't understand it -i only study biology and chemistry now- but i still find that romantic xD

sadly i skip most of the talk when it involves anything sciency.
Mame chapter 6 . 5/22/2013
I am enjoying this fic a lot. Unrelated comments:

(a) a friend of mine was recently wearing a sweatshirt with the pi/i joke... and he took of his sweatshirt to reveal a t-shirt with the exact same joke on it.

(b) a guy in my department has a lisp (accent? what would you even call it?) worse than Kripke's. Whenever I hear Kripke talk I think, "that sounds so fake!" not because it's overdone, but because he doesn't do it consistently enough.

(c) my grammar and excessive use of ellipses is probably bothering you! I'm sorry.
Mame chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
YES I definitely pronounce factorials in an excited fashion... in my ... headdd...
White Wolf Fan Fiction chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Finally! I'm not the only one who thinks Captain freaking Hammer is a douche! I like sooo much better even though I think it's kind of pathetic that he played in a movie as a guy who fancied a girl when hes gay... *huffs* Oh well, I will never understand actor logic. *grins* Let's continue on, shall we? *Sheldon/Leonard for the win!*
JLynnB chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
There is no way the LHC at CERN could have destroyed the world and I'm still annoyed about this (the hype, not the fact that we're all alive).
I choked on my popcorn when I read this. (o:
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I'm on Leslie's side, too :)
Olivia chapter 8 . 8/2/2012
seriously wishing this could be continued sighs cries dies
DierektCurrent chapter 8 . 4/24/2012
Let's start with 'amazing', but even that hardly encompasses how much I love this story. Your writing is beautiful and your jokes are hilarious, especially the carbon-14, which actually had me laughing.

Spot-on characterizations, my OTP, everything I ever wanted, I could go on but I think there's a text limit. :D