Reviews for Yours Truly 2032
cko2 chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
I do love this story. I just reread it for the 2nd time and can not wait to see where this is going. I love the comments in the story about the different fan fics from our time that get talked about. I have read the self insert of berts. I have not read the other one thats gets talked about. I will have to find other fics that get talked about. The hot lesbo 3 way does get a little weird all of a sudden since meg does for the most part does not do anything. The firepower comment from the one chapter about having more firepower then skynight was funny. Thanks for posting.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/5/2013
Far and away the best SI fic I've read for the BGC universe, rivalling Drunkard's Walk II: Robot's Rules of Order in quality.

Watching the protagonist deal with losing his gender, his species and doubting his own beliefs is fascinating, set against the backdrop of the normal BGC events. 100 page chapters are too short for my liking - bring on 200 pages! Like the last reviewer, I read this in one sitting, then went searching on Usenet for the initial drafts of Chapter 8.

Meg knows deep down that she stands no chance of deceiving Sylia, but her emotional reaction to Sylvie and Anri has submerged that knowledge and has her acting recklessly. Sylia will always have a backup plan in place, but will Sylvie and Anri survive it? If not, what of Meg?

More please!
MHettenbach chapter 7 . 12/26/2012
This was amazingly good stuff, I read the whole thing in one day . I'm not sure how I ended up here but it was an incredible way to kill an entire day. I really hope your still continuing this and will definitely be bookmarking it for future reference.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/8/2012
Some minor spelling problem, something like 'I not'. Much less prevalent than your previous pic. Also nice to see that 'Meg' flirted with Transhuman Treachery, and I'm curious about the fallout.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/19/2012
Will you continue the story? I really enjoy Meg.
Judah chapter 7 . 5/31/2012
Finally figured out what I dislike about this story - the main character doesn't think. She's hung up on human vs boomer, but can't get beyond her own boundaries. Once you leave the 'me' comfort zone, she just follows orders and is terrible at leading anyone anywhere.

I mean MC should have settled the philosophy thing months ago, to the point where the inability to trust anyone is now an obvious character flaw, which is hurting the story by dragging it out in the 'angst' zone.

You do decent action scenes, but aren't very good at character development, because the character has not actually developed. MC is the same insecure person in CH7 that she was in CH1. The bike is still her 'man-cave', she won't come clean with any of her close friends except when forced into it, and whatever Sylvia says is gospel and is never disobeyed (unless another unstable character can threaten her mental comfort zone).

Ah well, I stuck through the entire thing, so it's not like I hate the story, just that I thought it was extremely slow in places, and could have used more *real* character growth and less slice of life.
Judah chapter 5 . 5/28/2012
Much better pacing and suspense.
Judah chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
Chapter one decent, chapter two too much slice of life. Hoping you move the story forward rather than cover clothes shopping and first day of work scenes.
ariel stormcloud chapter 7 . 5/23/2012
great story
skywiseskychan chapter 7 . 5/8/2012
This is a great addition to the story. I look forward with great anticipation to see where you go from here. I like the evolution Meg's going through. Its vast, terrible, great, and fun.
Shinkicker chapter 7 . 5/8/2012
Good to see a chapter... It's been oh so long since Ive read this story. Had to go check the end of the last chapter to remember what happened!

Anyway, was a good read. Personally I think Meg is being a bit of a fool. She and Sylvia could come up with a plausible story covering most of the truth about who she is and was... Even where she was from. Or maybe I'm forgetting something key. Because eventually they are going to find out (which I assume you will do in some dramatic fashion) that she is a boomer, and on top of that the whole interdimensional Tet Corp thing will play a role making itself known to the girls.

I hope Anri and Sylvie survive it could provide and interest balance point. But thier deaths could prove a useful vehicle for Meg and the other Sabres, could force her to reveal at a critical junction.

I keep seeing updates on another forum that indicate you are writing stuff on FFN, unfortunately I can't see it. :(

Hope to see an update again!
Paul Cousins chapter 7 . 5/8/2012
This was a good chapter. I am glad you are still working on this story and I hope you continue to work on this story. This story is very good.
Freddy Isnot chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Great stuff. Interesting to see Deckard adapting to and even accepting her less common sexaroid features while with Sylvie and Anri. She is losing the balance between the remains of her humanity and her boomer nature, it has been tipping towards her boomer nature. She is still trying to maintain a human identity around the KnightSabers, but now she is able to indulge in her sexaroid nature with Anri and Sylvie, polarizing her dual nature. I am really looking forward to seeing what happens. Keep up the writing!
lightsurfer256Gmail.com chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
This is the best fanfic Ive read yet! I mean, I've only been on this site for a month, and I think the whole forrum is wondrful, but, this fic. Dude! Ch.1 is absolutely brilliant! One can easely lose oneself in it, you're depictions are spot on! I personaly am obsessed with BGC, and when I say "spot- on" I mean it. (At this moment I'm not only refering to ch.1, I've read all the way through.)

A motorcycle accident though? (ch.1 referance) why not a diease, or perhaps an LSD overdose?I dont suppose the catalyst to the desired outcome realy maters as long as some kind of conduate to our most longed for dimention presented itself. I am truly curious as to who the Red and White are (ref to further chapters) and I hope to be seeing Ch.7 soon. I'll submit more reviews soon.
bgc fan chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
This looks like it will be an awesome story, but I do hope your character asks Sylia the one question that any fan should ask: why do the hardsuits have high heels?