Reviews for Yours Truly 2032
Fera chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
I love SI's like this but even I think this guy is angsting way too much. He's been basically given the equivalent to the Major's body and he's living in a cyberpunk metropolis and he angsts so so much.
Shinkicker chapter 6 . 4/1/2011
This is a *very* interesting story. The three main foci of the story all interact with each other quite nicely, the BGC story, the Tet Corp/Dark Tower spin and the whole philosophical debate about what it is to be human. That last one is really interesting and a little scary in a way, since it really depends on what you classify as 'human' or rather 'life' and 'sentience'. Given a chance if you had the opportunity to be cyberized to the point where regular maintenance would give you pseudo-immortality I think I'd take it - to see history unfold would be to much of an opportunity to pass up. Of course some say that to live, to be human, you have to know what it is to die ( prolly mangled that).

Anyway obligatory OMFG update soon please!
Devil of Solitude chapter 6 . 3/26/2011
AWESOME FIC! This is THE most brilliant SI FanFic I ever read, all the chapters took me in and wouldn't let me go till I was finished and I find myself waiting anxiously for the next! I've never felt like I was there in Mega Tokyo with the girls before like in this story, the outside references are awesome as well with the Tet Corp's involvement and the like from The Dark Tower series which I am a huge fan of as well as BGC 2032.

You have a constant reader in me.

DOS
skywiseskychan chapter 6 . 9/21/2010
This story is great. I'm thrilled to see new (old) BGC stories coming out still, and especially so to find one of this quality. I am really enjoying your depiction of a 33S and its advantages and disadvantages, as well as the serious concerns in dealing with living as a boomeroid. I am looking foward even further to seeing what will come next, and just how the future will work out. I'm also waiting to meet some more 33s's and hope to see some soon.
Suraxis chapter 6 . 9/21/2010
Awesome read as always, and a great nod to classic BGC lemon fanfiction. Nice to know some people still remember the old .bgcrisis disturbia. I was so afraid that this story had gone dead, so thanks for sticking with it and cranking out another novel length chapter!
Rc1212 chapter 6 . 9/20/2010
Awesome chapter, great work with the characters! Looking forward to more!
Tatsu-ZZmage chapter 6 . 9/20/2010
Ya know i was reading this and had a though how creeped out do you think nene would be if meg quoted SHODAN? hehheehehe, i just about burst my gut laughing about it.
2ndsly chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Another great entry. Did you intentionally referece to LSG's review for ch.5?(Gunslinger)

More when you can.
TheWizardMighty chapter 6 . 9/15/2010
Thanks for the reading as always. Good writing and good, interesting fic.
Surfingspider chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Engaging and liked all the genre references. No Adam Warren? Maybe later chapters... I'll read on.

Surfingspider iPhone.
Legendary Saiyan Geist chapter 5 . 6/16/2010
I must say one of THE very best I have ever read across the board, self insertion I think its called. Wow I am loving this and have been addicted to reading it, wishing after I just read Chapter 5 that there was 5 or more chapters lol. I can't say enough about your story, except I await more chapters with baited breath lol.

I am also a HUGE fan of the Dark Tower series, blending that with BGC is unexpected and fantastically done. Humm...the ball in Masons office...might it have been Maerlyns grapefruit? Doubt it was black 13, lol that would drive mad and destroy all of Mega Tokyo if it woke lol. Any case it makes the imagination turn, the Tet Corp...the Gunslinger...the possibilities.

In any case, I hope to have more to read very soon. Can't wait to hang with the Sabers again in the words on page, thumbs up and 200 friggin stars!
Havran chapter 5 . 5/11/2010
please tell me you are going to continue with the story, it is the best written fan fic I have enjoyed in a long while. BGC especially my fav.
sigsegv chapter 5 . 4/30/2010
As always, I enjoyed this chapter. Great writing. I enjoyed the dark imaging it fits the BGC2033 universe perfectly.
shadowwriter01 chapter 5 . 4/14/2010
Self-Insertion fics are very often in Bubblegum crisis. Honestly yours is probably the best I have seen so far. Well written.
Kumoatsu chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
I should really start reading this story.
75 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »