Reviews for Yours Truly 2032
Kumoatsu chapter 5 . 4/8/2010
Hm... an 70 charisma score nice. Complete control over the pheramones can really fuck with people in that world. Huh.
Lousy Poet Automaton chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Pretty nice, well-crafted.

I do hope the angst gets toned down as this goes on - I know you're trying for serious and fully immersive first-person, but too much starts to cut the entertainment value of reading (and makes things drag). I'm not saying it's too much in chapter 1, but if every chapter is like that, it loses effect - it's useful to put in some fun bits too.

Good luck.
dylanredefined chapter 5 . 1/19/2010
Really cool thankyou.
Rc1212 chapter 5 . 1/16/2010
Awesome Chapter! Very real and I love how you write your character's view of the world around her. Keep up the great work!
Octopus Ink chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Fuck You asshole!

You flamed my favorite author, idol and associate Mat! We are writing stories together and we are so much better than you idiot! And Mat alone has more talent in his left hand than you in all your ugly body!

Fuck you! Go to hell and say good by to your fucking account Mat and I will kill it!
sigsegv0x0b chapter 4 . 12/23/2009
I enjoyed reading all the chapters of this story. Good work, keep it up.
sigsegv0x0b chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
A very enjoyable read.
Rogue15 chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
There are way to good BGC SI story's. I enjoyed this one all the way through. Everything both sides have done makes perfect sense, none of that throw them together and the SI is immediately an KS. Nicely done.

I am really looking forward to what happens next. Thanks for the read.
General MG chapter 4 . 12/5/2009
Welcome, fellow BGC SI author. I see you've done a good job on this story. I hope you will continue to update your adventures in BGC OVA timeline. As for me, I'm in BGC 2040 timeline as the Silver Steel Knight or more derogatorily, The Boomer Nazi by the less informed or small minded because of my reverse swastikas and german writings on my hardsuit. Remember, there will be a special gathering of all of us BGC SI characters to do one mission together. Oh, by the way, here's my business card(My character gives a plastic phone card to Dartz-IRL) to remind you that Raven isn't only guy who does boomer repairs.
Suraxis chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Definitely one of my more favorite SI fics. Very well written sir, very well indeed. Thanks for paying homage to the OVA as well, since we all know the tv was complete shite. Havn't finished ch.3 yet, but I'm well on my way and hoping this doesn't end anytime soon.
SinclairKS chapter 4 . 11/8/2009
Another excellent chapter, just long enough to keep you hooked then leave you wanting more :). Can't wait to see what Sylia has cooked up for revenge.
Spaceman chapter 4 . 11/2/2009
Interesting story.

I'm one of few people that can enjoy SI and this is a good one. I read about the Sexaroids in Pyeknu and Skysaber's fanfiction.

I hope the Anri and Syvie make it this time and if you want to increase the number, the factor is the Dobermans. If those monster boomers weren't activated, alot more of the Sexaroids would have made it.

Hope you write more soon.
reviewer45 chapter 4 . 10/28/2009
Excellent writing, as usual your tales are worth the wait. I found the two twists of chapter 4 to be highly surprising, kudos. You should also be commended for promoting the idea that people should pay attention to PSAs. I was thinking of including a GI Joe reference...but I am certain some other reviewer will do that.
myst18 chapter 4 . 10/23/2009
good story but were you trying to make a narcissism joke in this chapter?
dylanredefined chapter 4 . 10/19/2009
This continues to be very good.I have to say think you should give up fan fic and write your own stuff you have the talent evidently .Though that is shooting myself in the face as I think everyone would miss your fanfic.

Cant think of any crictisms.
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »