Reviews for Yours Truly 2032
Oldage429 chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
You, sir, are very likely a god of some type. This is an absolutely amazing story, and it would border on criminal to let it die, to leave it unfinished.

I am, to be perfectly honest, rather appalled that this has received only thirty reviews. The writing is excellent, and you've managed once again to make a self-insert character who not only avoids being a Mary-Sue, but is very much an interesting, likable character.

You, sir, are very likely a deity.
WalkerOfTheWheel chapter 3 . 8/27/2009
We definately have similar reading lists. I am intrigued by some of your portayals and am looking forward to how you integrated Meg into the crew. Keep the wheel turning.
WalkerOfTheWheel chapter 2 . 8/27/2009
Solid second chapter. Getting better, really. Question, do you have a beta? Might smooth some things out and help fix the devilish typos problem. Keep the wheel turning.
WalkerOfTheWheel chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
A good start to a reasonable story. Kind of like some of the angles your playing. And we've obviously read some of the same material. I'm liking the antihero approach. Way too many of us (myself included) have completely unrealistic ideas of what we could and would really do. Congrats for writing (at least as far as I've read) a good SI.

By the by, I will say that you've got nothing on me for living in anti-Megatokyo. I've seldom lived in a city of more than 60 thousand. Usually towns of 2-5 thousand. Tokyo today is over 12 million (5.6 people/m2). Yeah. Right.
Mat49324 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
You are gay. Antagonist99 is gay too and his your lover.

Antagonist99 is a gay german nazy who craves my all american cokc and wants it dialy. But i wont' give it to his ass.

dylanredefined chapter 3 . 7/31/2009
Well I thought it was kill by fragmentation so if your lying down with a boomer infront of you .Probably will live as most fragments will go up or into the boomer acting as a synthmeatsheild .Still be a really bad for you.

Please continue you have great ideas and carry them off well.
Mat49324 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
You are bitch! Stop flaming a me or my slaves will kill your heads and your accounts! I have many salves like these!

Flames Chaos and Wolf

mmoondragon

anjheL003

Akane7Uzumaki

AngelWings-008

They with me! They reporte you and and they always believe all I say! If you LOSER tell themn on me I'll say it wasn't me and them will listen believe to me! Mess with me and they' will kill your heads! And you can't reporte me becuse anonimous reviews are not valid to report! I win you loser!

LOSER

Go kill yourself bastard Leame me alone!
reviewer45 chapter 3 . 7/23/2009
I would like to comment on three things that stood out in this chapter. First, the mental image of Sylia rolling on the ground and laughing is indeede hilarious. Second, the Evangelion reference in the parking garage was great (I'm sure there were probably references to other Animes there too, but none I recognized). Finally, the surprising twist you included for Meg's fate was brilliant. I did not see that coming at all and it was quite original. Bravo for your excellent work.
kylone chapter 3 . 7/23/2009
Awesome chapter. Long, but well worth it.

I like how you've make Meg into a real character, who's not quite up to the tasks before her.

Also, I personally know someone who was a mere 10 feet from a mortar shell exploding, and didn't get a scratch, so I can buy the grenade.
The great budda chapter 3 . 7/22/2009
“Nothing,” smiled Sylia, “But they have the chance to take us out, and strike a blow against Irene's family, we can assume that's not something they'll pass up lightly,”

Considering what happend later in the chapter, and in previous chapters, I love the foreshadowing here. :) Very well written story.
antagonist99 chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
*thumbsup*

I really like the way this is going. There's a lot of potential in there, and despite what people say about SI's, if done right, they are awesome reads...and up to now, you've really managed to pull it off.

Hopefully you'll manage to update this fic as frequently as you have up to now.

BTW, you might want to post the link to TFF at some point, if you want to really go public with those preview snippets.

Other than that, keep up the great work, and give me something more to preread soon. :D
ariel stormcloud chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
great story
ariel stormcloud chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
great story
SinclairKS chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Ran across this story this weekend, I was shocked there was actually something recent in the BGC section ).

Amazing story thus far, I couldn't stop reading it once I started. Its so rare to find something completely different and well written these days in the BGC universe, especially with long chapters that draw you in.

Keep up the writing, I hope you decide to continue this story and write it to its conclusion.

reviewer45 chapter 2 . 7/13/2009
The first chapter made this a great story. The greatness of this story continues well into the second chapter, this is truly excellent work. It was also quite thoughtful about including examples of the abilities/limitations of the robotic body. The inclusion of Mashahiro Mori's "Uncanny Valley" hypothesis was also a well though out concept. Any reader that does not know about this concept should just wiki it. I am looking forward to seeing what new developments you intend to include in the next chapter.
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »