Reviews for Yours Truly 2032
reviewer45 chapter 2 . 7/13/2009
The first chapter made this a great story. The greatness of this story continues well into the second chapter, this is truly excellent work. It was also quite thoughtful about including examples of the abilities/limitations of the robotic body. The inclusion of Mashahiro Mori's "Uncanny Valley" hypothesis was also a well though out concept. Any reader that does not know about this concept should just wiki it. I am looking forward to seeing what new developments you intend to include in the next chapter.
kylone chapter 2 . 7/5/2009
This is one of the best Megatokyo fanfics I've read. You've managed to make the city real. The day-to-day trials of your avatar just the thing to lay out the world.

Looking for more to come.
bugmelots chapter 2 . 7/5/2009
How can I put this? This story is 75 thousand colours or pure awesome. Keep up the great work. I seemed to recall one of the sexaroids was named "Meg". Was that a coincidence?
dylanredefined chapter 2 . 7/2/2009
Really wish I could add some constructive critisism ,but,I cant .This is bloody brilliant .Thankyou
myst18 chapter 2 . 7/1/2009
who doesn't like the classics of rock and roll? Not the Priss fans it seems. this is cool and well written, especially for this category. Please keep it going
animewatcher chapter 2 . 6/25/2009
hello! nice second chapter, interesting point with the tet corp. i look forward for more of this fanfic. More in TFF. 00
Purple Knight Saber chapter 2 . 6/25/2009
How wonderful to see more of this story up. I thought I'd seen everything when it came to BGC stories, but you've caught on to something I've never seen done, and may I say I'm really enjoying what I'm reading? I really really hope you keep this going! I haven't had this much fun reading a fic in a long time!

And good work on using Repercussions of Evil for Meg's nightmare too ;) Typos and all.
myst18 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
great for a story start. plz keep this going.
sam chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
nice, very nice, im too tired to reply poper because i wanted to sleep half way through this and could't
reviewer45 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Excellent work as usual. Please continue this, your work is always of a great quality. That is a cool concept, a SI as a boomer. Is the SI 100% machine or does the character have a brain (like Ghost in the Shell, nice inclusion of that reference in the story too)? And Tom Soren adds a new interesting ex machina factor to throw in plot twists.

As I said before, excellent work and I look forward to reading more.
dylanredefined chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
No please continue this is a really cool wouldnt a boomer have some sort of translation program in it.
grilledcat chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
PLEASE continue this.

There seems to be fewer and fewer 2032 BGC fics nowadays, and of all the ones released lately, this is by far the most interesting I've read.

Also, hooray for long chapters!
antagonist99 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009

It's been some time since anything worth reading came out in this section. I hope you'll continue this and I'm very interested in how your alter ego and the KS will further cope with what's happened to her.

You have a couple of small mistakes still in there, mostly spelling errors like "mediocity" right in the beginning, but they're few and far between and nothing too bad.

I'm guessing you're a fan of BGZ, BGA and NextGen as well, huh?

ChaosRonin chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
nice start, i say continue _
animewatcher chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
that was a very long first chapter, the idea is interesting and I look forward reading more of this fic, it is nice to find fans of the original BGC after so long.
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »