Reviews for Six Days
pipinheart chapter 16 . 6/1
Loved the pov you used. Dean vulnerable and Sam frantic,its good Bobby was there for them.
Adandoned child everywhere.
GibbsNCIS chapter 1 . 2/16
Pleease continue...I love the story the way Sam cares and how Dean reacts...there is so much more ...please dont stop
sunshine102897 chapter 16 . 1/2
I love love love loved this story. The feels were real when it came to Dean and my goodness but those guys deserved everything they got from Sam. Bobby being in the picture made everything perfect. I always enjoy seeing that role reversal. Thanks for writing!
Allison Moose C chapter 16 . 11/4/2015
This is amazing, I absolutely love it. I can relate to it, which makes it even more heartwarming. This is the most inspirational, accurate, and heartwarming fanfiction of Supernatural that I have EVER came across and it gives me hope myself with PTSD. Thank you so much for writing this, it's amazing 3
kirstyg201212 chapter 16 . 4/16/2015
It's 2am here and I've just finished reading this. One of the best fan fictions I have ever read. There so much angst that had me desperate to find out what was going to happen. I got to see a whole knew side to the boys that was just so damn interesting. It was very well written and I would definitely read it again in a heartbeat. xx
Violently Red chapter 16 . 4/3/2015
You are freaking amazing. This story blew my mind. AMAZING.
Cynthia chapter 16 . 7/3/2014
I really enjoyed reading this story. I like the implied backstory of Jackson Watts and why he wanted revenge.
jayeeee chapter 16 . 7/1/2014
best story ever
Jayeeee chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
awesome love the story so far
Mendai Decovrii chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
I'm hooked already! It always makes my twisted fangirl heart happy when Dean is panicky. I dunno. Just something about it. And your panicky Dean is perfect. Can't wait to see what happens!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/19/2013
thank you for ripping my heart apart and then slowly picking up the pieces...its was a great story! keep up the good work
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
I would like to thank you for telling us in the beginning that Sammy gets Dean.
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
At least he got some water.
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
Really? You just HAD to go with rats?