Reviews for Hurt
Taivs chapter 1 . 3/7
Meeia chapter 1 . 1/2
nice work here! Ruka and Mikan did have pretty smiles while they're dancing, but it lacks 'that moe-eye thing' that you have with your crushes and sorts. You've worked it out greatly - the feelings and assumptions... ;) thumbs up! and I saw the video! Very, very nice!

keep it up!
Alice chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I loved it! Even though I like natsume better then ruka it was good! Keep it up! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Ouch It Hurts!
something chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
are you going to make more chapters this is interesting
mintlover360 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Oh this made me cry. This was well written I personally believe Mikan and Natsume all the way however I can see this happening. I enjoyed reading Natsume persective
jadaen chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
looooooooovvvvvvvveeeeee it! it was sad though :( poor natsume. keep writing stories your talented!
Mew Kisu chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I like it a lot! You did really good!
flor-desu chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Breathtaking. I cannot think of any other better word. This was most certainly one of the best first stories I have read. It was amazingly well written. I love how you portray Natsume's pain and how it manages to reach the reader. I specially must praise you for the way you kept the story perfectly in character, it is one of the most difficult things to achieve, as a fellow writer it is something I struggle with many times. It really feels like Natsume, you never doubt even for a minute if that is something he would do. Kudos to you for making me want to review again. I really lok forward to reading your future fics, you seem like a very promising writer, and a very warm welcome to the world of Gakuen Alice fan fiction.
missherlocked chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Cool. I like it. Very much.

Actually I rarely give review if the story is great, but your story is just too emotional and ...

i like it.

a lot.

hope to see more from ya'

by the way, im an author too, nice to meet you (?) xD
bAritUde no kOkorO chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
aww, poor Natsume.
WickedEgg chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
That was very SAD! you wrote very beutifuly and it flowed nicly. My only complant would be to write more otherwise Fantastic JOB!