Reviews for Just Breathe
twlightbella chapter 19 . 3/17
Aww james Samuel davis winchester was born
P chapter 21 . 2/18/2014
"This story isn't dead" 4 years later
bfiesty chapter 21 . 7/18/2013
Just read this story and I think its amazing i hope u update it soon please this story is great and should be continued hope u continue soon
tigereyekum chapter 21 . 11/24/2012
When are you going to continue this story?
nfinneman chapter 21 . 6/16/2012
I just found this story and read the entire thing in just a few hours! It is SO good! I know there haven't been any updates since 2010, but I was hoping that maybe there will be more soon? Please? :)
Sanna chapter 21 . 2/18/2011
I just wanted to let you know that i absolutely love this story! Please more updates? xoxo
geea2 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Nice first chapter, immediately after finishing it I wanted to read the next chapter. You're details during the romance scene was engrossing, perhaps you could stretch that to the environment during other scenes, you know, paint the picture of where they are.
sobreyra274 chapter 21 . 7/16/2010
i totally love this story! its so fantastic! excelent job! you should be very proud! i love brean and saley! i love the friendships in this story! poor sam! hope you update soon! i cant wait to read more!
sobreyra274 chapter 20 . 7/16/2010
i totally love this story! its so gr8! amazing job! i love brean and saley! im glad saley are back! i cant wait to read more!
sobreyra274 chapter 19 . 7/16/2010
i totally love this story its so awesome! amazing job! i love the friendships in this story! i love brean and saley! i cant wait to read more!
sobreyra274 chapter 18 . 7/16/2010
i totally love this story! its so gr8! awesome job! poor brean! i love brean and saley! i love the friendships in this story! i cant wait read more!
Maiqu20 chapter 21 . 7/16/2010
Absolutely loved it
sobreyra274 chapter 17 . 7/16/2010
im totally shocked!i totally love this stoyr more! its so fantastic! amazing job! i love brean and saley! poor brean! i love the friendships in this story! i cant wait to read more!
sobreyra274 chapter 15 . 7/16/2010
i totally love this story its so gr8! amazing job! this chapter was so sad! im glad sam bakc though! poor brooke! i cant wait to read more!
sobreyra274 chapter 14 . 7/16/2010
i totally love this story! its so gr8! amazing job! this chapter was so sad! i actually felt like crying! i cant wait to read more!