Reviews for Bittersweet Ending
Guest chapter 11 . 12/11/2016
i soooooooooo fangirled, best puckxsabrina fabric I've read so far!
Aki-chan chapter 11 . 10/14/2016
This was an amazing story. It has been one of the only fanfictionsthat has beenable to make me cry my eyes out and then start laughing afterwards. Beautifully written and I feel like this could have actually been part of the canon books.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/30/2015
Um, ok...
Guest chapter 9 . 11/26/2015
WHAT WILL THE PHOENIX FEATHER DO?!(oooooooo! It should transfer its essence to Sabrina and give her Phoenix everafter powers)
Guest chapter 6 . 11/26/2015
You do know how obvious that is for a test right?
Guest chapter 4 . 11/26/2015
Really?
Guest chapter 11 . 3/6/2014
loved it almost got me crying almost but you still nailed it
Aspire Away chapter 11 . 2/10/2014
This was absolutely spectacular! You describe things so beautifully! I really hope you could a sequel! And congrats on being second in elligoat's competition. You definitely deserved it.
Curlscat chapter 5 . 1/20/2014
Oh that's why there's like one review on this chapter. It's not a chapter. Apparently I started reading around your next update, 'cause that's when my reviews start.
Curlscat chapter 4 . 1/20/2014
I forgot so much of this story. It's as good as I remember, but the details got really fuzzy.
Curlscat chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
At least Uncle Jake is doing this the hard way instead of killing all the Everafters like last time he tried to raise the dead. (He's a messed up guy, have you noticed?)

You should updated "Dark Shadows" because I miss your writing.
Curlscat chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
Oh I forgot this was the first chapter of this one whoops.

I also forgot that you pretty much followed the book format exactly with your chapters and all.
Curlscat chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
So I was looking this over 'cause someone nominated it for Elligoat's best SG story competition and I realized that I actually haven't reviewed all of it. So here I am with some reviews for you!
FairyOrb chapter 11 . 1/5/2014
You have some spelling errors but I really liked the story and it made me cry which only happens to me in a really good story.
Athena Gia Ma'at chapter 11 . 9/12/2013