Reviews for Bittersweet Ending
Guest chapter 11 . 11/30/2015
Um, ok...
Guest chapter 9 . 11/26/2015
WHAT WILL THE PHOENIX FEATHER DO?!(oooooooo! It should transfer its essence to Sabrina and give her Phoenix everafter powers)
Guest chapter 6 . 11/26/2015
You do know how obvious that is for a test right?
Guest chapter 4 . 11/26/2015
Really?
Guest chapter 11 . 3/6/2014
loved it almost got me crying almost but you still nailed it
Aspire Away chapter 11 . 2/10/2014
This was absolutely spectacular! You describe things so beautifully! I really hope you could a sequel! And congrats on being second in elligoat's competition. You definitely deserved it.
Curlscat chapter 5 . 1/20/2014
Oh that's why there's like one review on this chapter. It's not a chapter. Apparently I started reading around your next update, 'cause that's when my reviews start.
Curlscat chapter 4 . 1/20/2014
I forgot so much of this story. It's as good as I remember, but the details got really fuzzy.
Curlscat chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
At least Uncle Jake is doing this the hard way instead of killing all the Everafters like last time he tried to raise the dead. (He's a messed up guy, have you noticed?)

You should updated "Dark Shadows" because I miss your writing.
Curlscat chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
Oh I forgot this was the first chapter of this one whoops.

I also forgot that you pretty much followed the book format exactly with your chapters and all.
Curlscat chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
So I was looking this over 'cause someone nominated it for Elligoat's best SG story competition and I realized that I actually haven't reviewed all of it. So here I am with some reviews for you!
FairyOrb chapter 11 . 1/5/2014
You have some spelling errors but I really liked the story and it made me cry which only happens to me in a really good story.
Athena Gia Ma'at chapter 11 . 9/12/2013
AWWWWWWWW
OMGSH chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
more more more happy please
rainbowbunnies1 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Hi! i know im reviewin...oops...uh oh...i already "reviewed" two others and didnt realize it was only for reviews...sorry...but i must say thank u for being the first to actually finish a story and end it perfectly! even though the real ending is different...im seriously only on the 7th book, but i was so eager, i skipped thru the other ones and was dissapointed by the ending result...kinda. so i started my adventure of reading my fellow grimm fans fanfics! so far pretty satisfied and shouldnt only b saying to u but thanks for being there to fill up my need for a betta ending. thnx again! and i know i super late...sorry bout tht...