Reviews for Bittersweet Ending
Guest chapter 11 . 3/6/2014
loved it almost got me crying almost but you still nailed it
Slytherin- Hunter Of Artemis chapter 11 . 2/10/2014
This was absolutely spectacular! You describe things so beautifully! I really hope you could a sequel! And congrats on being second in elligoat's competition. You definitely deserved it.
Curlscat chapter 5 . 1/20/2014
Oh that's why there's like one review on this chapter. It's not a chapter. Apparently I started reading around your next update, 'cause that's when my reviews start.
Curlscat chapter 4 . 1/20/2014
I forgot so much of this story. It's as good as I remember, but the details got really fuzzy.
Curlscat chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
At least Uncle Jake is doing this the hard way instead of killing all the Everafters like last time he tried to raise the dead. (He's a messed up guy, have you noticed?)

You should updated "Dark Shadows" because I miss your writing.
Curlscat chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
Oh I forgot this was the first chapter of this one whoops.

I also forgot that you pretty much followed the book format exactly with your chapters and all.
Curlscat chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
So I was looking this over 'cause someone nominated it for Elligoat's best SG story competition and I realized that I actually haven't reviewed all of it. So here I am with some reviews for you!
FairyOrb chapter 11 . 1/5/2014
You have some spelling errors but I really liked the story and it made me cry which only happens to me in a really good story.
Athena Gia Ma'at chapter 11 . 9/12/2013
AWWWWWWWW
OMGSH chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
more more more happy please
rainbowbunnies1 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Hi! i know im reviewin...oops...uh oh...i already "reviewed" two others and didnt realize it was only for reviews...sorry...but i must say thank u for being the first to actually finish a story and end it perfectly! even though the real ending is different...im seriously only on the 7th book, but i was so eager, i skipped thru the other ones and was dissapointed by the ending result...kinda. so i started my adventure of reading my fellow grimm fans fanfics! so far pretty satisfied and shouldnt only b saying to u but thanks for being there to fill up my need for a betta ending. thnx again! and i know i super late...sorry bout tht...
Anonymous123 chapter 11 . 7/12/2013
You are an amazing writer. These characters didn't seem OOC at all! You should think of going into a career! I very much enjoyed this story.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/8/2013
This story is SO GRAVY! I swear I cried like 4 times! Btw you kept everyone in character very well, which I know is hard when writing Puckabrina fanfic. Thanks and keep up the gravy work!
smartblueladybug chapter 11 . 6/15/2013
This was really good. I liked the Puckabrina at the end. I was so worried about Puck! I'm glad he's ok.
south-of-strange chapter 10 . 4/9/2013
This makes you, in all of Fanfiction, the only writer to ever make me cry TWICE. You're definitely good at this. Keep writing. :)

Also, sorry about the little half of a review I accidentally posted. I accidentally hit the post button too early.