Reviews for White Rabbit
No Fate 1990 chapter 1 . 4/27
This story was a pleasure to read
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I'll leave a more detailed review later but for now, I LOVE THIS FIC! Everything from the characterization to plot to the pure AWESOMENESS is just epic. Can't wait for the sequel :)
jalna chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
continue it's become very interesting even if i don't like the derek sarah things. john is there for cameron but will he react to see her mother , to see allison, her father. after all cameron is just a machine, she will always have a prt in his heart but maybe not because of what people thin. and there is allison an human and savanah. i don't know why nobody seems to think about what weaver say, savanah and john are connected what if she is the true love of his life, the wife of the leader he will become. after all cameron is just a machine and cameron say to him that in the future he keeps things from her he has secret he don't share. what if he care about her because people around him always died and her she can't die. i like to see john becoming a leader after all in the serie we see him take control, making choice becoming less human in his choice but always good with charming people and astonished them. i hope you continue
3.Hill chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Oh Lord! I'm still in total shock...

Can I just tell you that your characterisation is OFF THE HOOK! Also love Sarah's little moments of second guessing and whenever she's with Derek.

And then that ending... BAM!

Please post your sequel soon! Pretty please!
S.W chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Wow. Wow - this story was great, really got to me. This is the first time I've read a story where Sarah survives and John (seemingly) does not ... you wrote it perfectly, captured her spirit and her character. Please do continue!
Abandon Structure chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Second chapter? Please?
Magic Crystal Rose chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
That's incredible! I can't wait for the sequel.
vucizalis chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
OMG this is the best Sarah-post-Judgement-Day fic. I absolutely cannot wait for the sequel.
Stormbringer951 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I don't normally review stories. Hell, I like to ghost through this website as much as possible. But this piece of fanfiction is good. It is very well thought out, and although the twist at the end was expected, it was very well executed.

Your writing is well developed, and there's a proper sense of pacing (unlike about 90% of the stories on this website), none of it seems out of character and it is written with maturity. I look forwards to the sequel.
Roberta Sparrow chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
how sad that was... it was so weird to see kyle reese alive in salvation and know wut was coming for him. knowing that he was going to die in like a decade. it's just so sad (makes me cry). and as upset as i was about that, this ficlet makes me cry just as much. it's deep and i can easily relate to sarah's emotions. i luv u for writing this.

Blossom-kun
Diane LD chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
I am obsessed with this.
Farmageddon chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
This moved me. I don't understand why, but Sarah Conner is

an achytype. I think she has always been with us, throughout our history. She's the one who carries a child in her arms and stares down a tank. She's the one who ignored the radiation burns and picked through the ruins of a Japanese city looking for surviors. She's the one who refuses to speak or show fear when a group of armed Roman soldiers break down her front door and ask "where is He?".

You make this point really well and bring her alive.
fairedust chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
I always felt that Sarah would do well after JD if she managed to survive. She was The Legend afterall. I liked how she handled first seeing the Reese Boys. Looking at Kyle and realizing two things; one, he is just a child and two, he was not ment for her now but her past self. I enjoyed how you showed us an impatient Derek as a young man. How you had him grow into tempered steel was very gratifying. He was really the only one able to get thur and to Sarah. She needed him, even when she did not want to admit it to herself. He was strong enough to handle and deal with her. That weird tingly feeling she felt, well that seemed the most natural feeling a mother would have. We just know. I really hope you plan on doing a sequel for this and soon.
k123 chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Oh this was amazing. I enjoyed it so much. I've always thought Sarah was an extraordinarily strong woman, and this fic just emphasized that. I especially love how you portrayed the relationship between Sarah and Kyle and Sarah and Derek. That was very well done. In conclusion: Highly enjoyable and can't wait to read the sequel!
djpc450 chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
its really good can't wait to read more