Reviews for Speed Racer: The Legend Lives
Gemstones1 chapter 2 . 4/2/2015
It would be really cool if Rex or Racer X shows up when everything seems lost; like the Rex from the movie Speed Racer. It would be funny to see them freak out over the Harbinger of Doom, especially Connor.
sodalover123 chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
Pls update. This story is really good. You are an amazing writer!
austin.taylor.96742 chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
Awesome!
Jessica01 chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
I like this story.
ZeldaTheSwordsman chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
I think one of Zile Zazic's biggest issues with the gasless engine is that Speed Sr. invented it (And that's why he wants to destroy it instead of retooling to capitalize on it). You might have missed this, but "Plot For Teacher" confirms that Zile Zazic is none other than Captain Terror from the original show (and that Stan was once a member of the Car Acrobatic Team).
mach5plus1 chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
I'm not really good with looking at crossovers, but this has to be the BEST one please keep updating!
GreenLeoFiend chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
Two great chapters. I just recently saw the end of the series (lost the channel for a while) and it was great. Connor fainting and Speed Sr. and Spirtle talking about his trunk adventures. Hilarious! Love it.
Moon-Fox13 chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
its really really good so please keep writing!
Moon-Fox13 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
ahaha o man this is funny, Connor fainted...!
SilverRose422 chapter 2 . 6/29/2010
You kill me! -Twitches Painfully- UPDATE! Do I need to spell it out? U-P-D-A-T-E!
Hermes Moon Lady Serene chapter 2 . 3/26/2010
Language, Mr. Z! -wags my finger at Zuke- I have to agree, what you wrote about Connor has to be the best thing written. I like how the story's going but I noticed a few things.

1: Um...there needs to be some sort of indicator that the scene changes.

2. You left out some commas in some areas where they were needed.

3. I thought the big guy woring for Zile was called Stan? Or unless you're using a SR character I overlooked/don't know about.

And now for my fan girl moment... OMG Speedie! Zile how dare you kidnap him and kill Trixie! Grr! -takes a mallet and hits Zile over the head, making Speed Jr Sr look at me in a wierd way.

Thank you for the great fic. Please update soon.

Ja 'ne!

~Silver
Rockerchick09 chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
cant wait for the next one hurry please
SilverRose422 chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Oh, come on. Update. Please? Would you do it if I told you that this story is completely awesome?
Bella Anne Racer chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
FINNISH IT! I want Baby Speed to go home! TTTT
DragonFirePrincess-557 chapter 2 . 9/24/2009
OMSnaps this story is one of the best stories i've ever read(and i have read a lot of stories)u HAVE 2 continue it. pretty plez with sugar on top and edward cullen serving it 2 u? lol :P. plez just go on with it!

~vampgirl out XP