Reviews for Mi Amor, Aerrow
Moon Princess016 chapter 10 . 3/8/2011
THAT's SUCH A CUTE STORY!
KelpCoral chapter 9 . 1/7/2011
aww! aerrow really cares about piper! its so fluffy! love it!

~X~Gryffin~X~
The Goliath Beetle chapter 10 . 11/28/2009
...I don't even know what to say...

I'll start from when I found this story.

I found it in an Aerrow/Piper community. And this is what I have to say:

Is this really your first story? It's BRILLIANT!

No, I'm serious, it really is one of the best A/Ps I've read, and take my word for it, I read more Aerrow/Piper stories than most people on earth. I mean...WOW. You're a great writer! Keep up the good work!
fire-dancer123 chapter 3 . 8/27/2009
Suggestion: Bold the words "my girl" in the last line.
AquaGrace chapter 10 . 8/18/2009
That was *sniff* beautiful. Absolutey beautiful. Mi Amor was the perfect word. You are an genuis for thinking of that. Pure genuis. If Albert Einstien was alive, he would give it an award. The story was fantastic. Amazing. It should be published into a book and put into all the best bookstores in the world. Thank You for doing that story. I loved every moment of it.
wtfoctagon chapter 10 . 8/17/2009
Hey, I found another one! Good AXP fanfics are less common than I thought. Good job XD

in traditional fanfictions, the conflict would have been longer and more elaborate, but I'm glad you didn't get lost in the battle and lose the romance. The casual fluff was really well done!
Tail Ring chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
That was a FANTASTIC story, keep writing!
PhoenyxRising chapter 10 . 7/7/2009
Aww wow! It just got sweeter and sweeter through the whole thing! I couldn't stop making "aww" noises and smiling! You should write more for this couple, you do it so well!

Awesome story, keep it up!
o.O Xiaonikki O.o chapter 10 . 7/7/2009
Iaww this was soo cute i loved it XD!

o.O Xiaonikki O.o
Cowgirls Angel Rita chapter 10 . 7/7/2009
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! hey, i loved the story. hope you write a sequel soon!

C.
L-MLynch1993 chapter 10 . 7/6/2009
aw that is so cute i love the ending
Abigail Fond chapter 10 . 7/6/2009
Awwh, perfect finish.

Great job Anaghia-san. It was sweet, can't wait to see more from you about them two lovers :)
Dieced chapter 10 . 7/6/2009
Aww, that was such a sweet story!
jenergy chapter 10 . 7/6/2009
Aw. i love the ending!...but now i'm sad cause it's finish...i hope you'll another or a sequel soon

Jenergy
Midnight-Rose-Dew chapter 10 . 7/6/2009
Oh man it over. So sad. Ther ebetter be a squel. Love the Aerrow doll. But I do not like the thought about finn in charge and Piper and Aerrow not the there.