Reviews for Detention
CRF chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Great job- you are an amazing writer:) Please write more, and thanks so much for posting this:) Have a wonderful and safe day!:)
startraveller776 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
That was awesome. Funny, fun and hot!
Roman Holiday chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Love it! Spock is so hot.
SolandaRann chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Lovely little plot bunny. I can only hope your other work will be as nice. Thank you.
AdelphaHighbrow chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
oh. . . yes.
soulcop83 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Nice job. I like that your version of Spock is experienced people seem to forget that while not as big as a "player" as Kirk that Spock was far from inexperienced. I think this could be the begining of a really good story and I hope that you take time and develope it. Again nice job and "asseetive Spock" so hot!
Mechhasylum chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
I loved how everything Spock said was very Spock-like.

However lame it may be, his intelligence when he speaks is a turn on. Making me love the story all the more.

More importantly, you are a great writer.
SilverStCloud chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Wow, this was funny, sweet, and hot. Just perfect. (:
sadhappygirl chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
I was just finding some more Spock/Uhura fic to read when I came upon this...Talk about HOT!

I am going to taking a COLD shower after reading this...lol

now that I have discovered your fics I am off to read ALL of them in one setting and add you to my list of favs...

Spock is so totally HOT!
siggyhahn chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
I *also* like the Spock take charge role. ;)
Andrina Sparda chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Wow, read this at work, not a good idea ;) No cold shower in Super hot. Really great writing, can't wait for more!
roulette rouge chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
This blew my socks off. And before I retrived my socks, which are kinda in heap on my floor...I thought I should leave a review communicating my enjoyment of this fic. It's the total 'student-teacher' sex fantasy. And who doesn't love one of those?

Yum.

Anyway, loved this. Already favorited it, and I hope to see more from you soon! :D
Dr Spleenmeister chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
YOU love Spock in take charge mode? *fans self* imagine how your poor readers feel!
shopgirl6 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Awesome! I DO love Spock in a "take charge" mode. Well-written, too.
ToughSpirit chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
This story was so sexy. Loved it.