Reviews for History Repeating
nana lee chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
It was a sweet and sad story, What I don't

get,is teal,c thinking he had not told them everything when Daniel ask? because when unending concluded and before the time bubble

was reversed Daniel and Vala were fine.

So she can't have anymore children, but what else might have happen. Like did they break up for a while or something, it's the only thing I can think of. Then they got back together later.

Hey but thanks, I always enjoy your stories.

Nana Lee
CountryPixie chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Oh wow. That was really sad, but really touching too. Thanks for sharing.
spacegypsy1 chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
I waited a while to read this because I knew it would be sad. Lovely, thought it is, it's a bit heartbreaking. But the hope of Daniel's question and Teal'c's answer was encouraging. Nicely written and sad but beautiful. b
acer-sigma chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
An emotional story. You can really feel Vala's pain ans well as Teal'c's saddness at having to witness his friends enduring the same pain that they endured while on the Odyssey.

Bit disappointed in Teal'c though for not warning anyone that this could have happened. Guessing it wouldn't have been an easy decision for him to make over his duty to the timeline and his duty to his friends.
HAZMOT chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Very moving on Vala's emotional state, after losing her child. She always found strenght in speaking to Teal'c and this was no different. She knew he would not cover the truth and placate her about her sorrow. He understood, when the others had no clue, and yet his sensitivity to the situation goes to show you how truly humble he is. Vala will probably try for another child in this future and Daniel only needs to love his wife and grieve as she did. Teal'c is truly their friend. :D
dvshipper chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Wow, that is so sad yet beautiful. The simple way you wrote it really added to the emotion. *sniff*