Reviews for Freedom
amenoshimai1 chapter 17 . 9/10
Nicssssssssssssssssse I wold love it if you made a ssssssssequl
PercyJacksonDiAngelo chapter 17 . 5/26
CurlyFries01 chapter 3 . 11/10/2014
You know that Vault 713 was the one the Philosophers Stone was in...? Harry's vault number was never actually mentioned, as far as i could see. :)
Flying Chrissy chapter 17 . 4/6/2014
Interesting story! Look forward to the next update.
daithi4377 chapter 17 . 4/3/2014
I really like this story. It took a few chapters to really get into to it but now icant wait to get to the next chapter. I can't wait to hear what Neville Grandmother is going to say when she hears what dumbledick. Has done. If there is still compulsions charms on Tom wonder if Severus could break them. If so then Dumbledick wont really have a chance will he. Hope the chapter with Neville Grandmother is up soon.
daithi4377 chapter 16 . 4/3/2014
If he loved Lily why isn't he asking about the damage...though he does give good advice to Draco.
daithi4377 chapter 15 . 4/3/2014
That's a switch Dobby isn't Harry's.
daithi4377 chapter 14 . 4/3/2014
His parents trusted snape its time he did too.
daithi4377 chapter 13 . 4/3/2014
Why didn't he recognize who Harry was?
daithi4377 chapter 11 . 4/3/2014
Why would Dumbledore close down something his favourite couple arranged. But then get is constantly trying to kill there son so I guess dumb question huh?
daithi4377 chapter 10 . 4/3/2014
Still no info other than it obviously is more than an orphanage.
daithi4377 chapter 9 . 4/3/2014
Really well hopefully Harry's money is closed off from Dumbledore and ron is just pathetic
daithi4377 chapter 8 . 4/3/2014
Not sure about all the piercing but the tattoos are cool. Wonder if the spider moves that would really freak Ron out.
daithi4377 chapter 7 . 4/3/2014
LOL his family send the Minister after harry and ron still figures he has a say in who he befriends...but then no one said he was smart.
daithi4377 chapter 6 . 4/3/2014
I wish there was a way to Block the weasley's inheritance, with the way they have treated harry they don't deserve any of it.