Reviews for Always With You
Random Ruth chapter 7 . 8/17/2014
I love this idea, of a story being revealed in out of order chunks. Nice. :)
ImpalaLove chapter 7 . 8/29/2013
This is awesome! I think I read this a while ago and for some ridiculously dumb reason, I didn't add it to my favorites. So glad I found it again- I love how you portray the brothers and I love that you leave your reader wondering which brother it is. Really well done!
samisnotevil chapter 6 . 8/5/2013
I just found your fic's and I'm in love. You are a real pro. Best of luck!
Kokoroyume chapter 7 . 11/23/2011
Great story :)

Thank you !
ccase13 chapter 7 . 6/11/2011
I liked your experimental story style. I was pretty sure it was Dean but it could have been Sam too.
DeansBabyBird chapter 7 . 6/7/2011
Hiya,

I liked it, liked the drabble running through it like a heartbeat and the creature was genuinely threatening.

I thought, from the start, that the sleeper was Dean but enjoyed the ambiguity of the early chapters.

Enjoyed it. :)

Bev xx
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Hi hun.

What a nice start...I'm hooked into wanting ti know who the dreamer is, what the creature is and how he came to be concussed.

Like the drabble length starter chapter too.

Reading on

Bev x
LeiaFloyd chapter 6 . 6/6/2011
This is one of my favourite fic. I really do wish that u'll write the

Whole story.
Hunnique chapter 7 . 8/9/2010
That was a cool story, the way you make us discover Dean's identity little by little. Well done!
La Mariane chapter 7 . 7/15/2010
Hi! I've just read this fic, and I liked the recurring nightmare Dean had.
SunnyZim chapter 7 . 3/17/2010
Another great fic - I guessed it was Dean pretty early on - his protectiveness of 'the other hunter' and the fact that he defined himself first and foremost as a brother and a hunter gave him away;) I love the fact that you show their connection with each other even when Dean can't remember who Sam is and I love the fact that you hinted at God having a hand in Dean's spared life at the end:) Nice job with this one!
NamedForTheWind chapter 7 . 2/1/2010
Told you I was working my way through your fics! I think this is getting added to my faves...
Abcbatsyzyx chapter 7 . 1/9/2010
Hey thanks for responding. I actually already read this one and I thought it was awesome. This is actually how I got the link to your other story. Thank you so much for your awesome stories!
laily.spenstar chapter 7 . 10/30/2009
I love it!Well to tell you the truth starting from chap 4.I like reading stories with long a concussed Dean is one of my personal favourites.
Chronicles of an Insomniac chapter 7 . 10/25/2009
Aw! Dean is such an overprotective freak! ;) But that's what makes us love him so much...

I love this epilogue. It's nice to see an explaination for the creature, and I like that Sammy starts thinking of all of the possiblities now that they have faced one. It's such a geeky, Sam thing to do. You kept the boys in their own personalities perfectly, and I loved this fic! Great job!

clumsybookgirl13