Reviews for Always With You
SophieSaulie chapter 2 . 6/15/2009
Again, wonderful and vivd descriptions. It's easy to imagine them. I love the mystery of who's wounded. You're killing me though, hee!

Fav. Parts:

He shuddered in recollection and agony ripped through his shoulders, stealing air; suffocating thought. A groan escaped the prison of his throat, the pain unbearable. Breath stuttered.

Then a hand on his arm, warm comfort. “Hey. Hey, man. Easy, bro. You’re okay. Just breathe through it. You’re okay, I gotcha.” Murmured reassurances from a voice that felt familiar…felt like home.

Pain-tightened muscles instinctively loosened…and he slid once more into darkness.

-AWESOME! Sounds like a recollection from Hell, but better not jump to conclusions yet!
SophieSaulie chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
WONDERFUL images and descriptions! SO vivid! The mind reels with speculation! Great job!

Fav. parts:

A shriek like ripping metal filled the air.

-COOL description!

Something was very wrong, part of him missing.

-*gulp!

When he tried to picture the hunter’s face, blinding pain stole thought and memory sank again into deep waters that were murky as they were cold.

He followed it down.

-AMAZING! I'm following as well!
marinawings chapter 4 . 6/14/2009
i'm really thinking the injured brother is dean now. this sounds a lot like him. the first two sentences really reminded me of dean-"at least he would go down fighting-a hunter, a brother, to the end." but whoever it is, this story absolutely rocks! i love it! i just ate up every word of this chapter. it's so... winchester. :) which means incredibly awesome. i love the suspense, mystery, and brotherly love. keep up the awesome work!
sidjack chapter 4 . 6/14/2009
I really love the sense of loss, confusion, but the underlying knowledge of love and family in the darkness. No matter, he knows there is a reason to fight, and that says Winchester.

Great job.

sid
IaMiNlOvE chapter 4 . 6/14/2009
love this... keep going! you are very talented
pandora jazz chapter 4 . 6/13/2009
Wonderful update.

It's a nice mystery, who is the injuried brother.

You did a wonderful job describing the scene and I'm sure there are clues on who is the caretaker vs injuried brother. I have my own idea.

You said the chapters would get longer and they are, so thanks for that.

Enjoyed reading this chapter, until next time, take care.
Ani-maniac494 chapter 4 . 6/13/2009
"Brother. Hunter. Somehow he sensed it was everything he needed to know."

I love this line! I also love two things he identifies himself as...the two things that mean the most to him. (I’m convinced it’s Dean, lol. This fits so well with what he told Sam in the Pilot about the family business, “Saving people, hunting things,” but always family comes first and foremost.)

“A bright lifeline of reality to cling to. Warmth spread throughout his chest, easing a little of the burn there. That voice let him know he belonged here, wherever here was. It was enough for now.”

As always, you have such a fantastic way of describing things. :)

“He’d done it; he’d saved his brother. It was all that mattered. Anything else he could deal with.”

Another reason I’m convinced it’s Dean, lol. ;) And such a great hint to everything that’s happened the last few seasons.

Awesome, awesome work as always! :)

Ani-maniac494
Meggin Lane chapter 4 . 6/13/2009
This is very well written, I'm loving how you've kept the clues obscure as to which one is Dean and which one is Sam...I like guessing.

Keep up the good work-looking avidly to read more. Loved the monster dejour too!
Nana56 chapter 4 . 6/13/2009
I think it's Dean in the bed. He's very concerned about any injury to the man he thinks of as his brother (probably is) and that's a Dean thing. :)

I love to see Sammy taking care of his big brother. :)

Beautiful chapter!
sylia91 chapter 4 . 6/13/2009
This is getting even more intriguing.
Ethos chapter 4 . 6/13/2009
Another nice chapter! Personally, I'm leaning toward it being Dean in the sick-bay... don't ask why though... it just seemed like something you said in an earlier chapter tipped me off, but I'm not certain. 'Course, then again, I could be totally off. Looking forward to finding out.
ziggy.uk chapter 4 . 6/13/2009
Now you have given us the information on what's happened but I'm still keeping quiet about which brother I think is injured, just in case I'm wrong! Am loving how you are managing to paint the picture for us without mentioning the boys names, very clever writing.
Haley56 chapter 4 . 6/13/2009
I'm glad the chapters are getting longer. I hope it's a trend. I'd like to find out what the green scaled bird was. It sounded like a dragon. Would that would be going a little far? I have little doubt that the person in the bed is Dean for the simple fact that Sam can't use a bow much less be an expert shot. I have not forgotten that there was a major issue of Sam refusing to learn to bow hunt in favor of Soccer and Dean has been the only one to ever use the weapon so I am not fooled.

The thought that worries me is, is Sam taking care of Dean or is Bobby?

Next chapter in all haste please I'm on the edge of my seat.

Haley.
SimplyOut chapter 4 . 6/13/2009
Wants more! :D Seriously I love amnesiac Dean and your stories are always great! So update next chapter sooner and longer pretty please ;)
Miyo86 chapter 4 . 6/13/2009
Wonderful bit of H/C. I have my guess about which brother is which, but I'll wait to see if I'm right or not I have to say I'm impressed by how well you keep track of them both without using names, especially when you only have one pronoun to use,lol. I'd say so far this experiment is a great success!
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »