Reviews for Always With You
sylia91 chapter 3 . 6/6/2009
Is this Dean? It sounds like him. I'm loving this series. Can't wait for more!
deangirl1 chapter 3 . 6/6/2009
Ok... so now I totally think it is the OTHER brother...
marinawings chapter 3 . 6/6/2009
awesome chapter! so descriptive! i love the way this brother is so totally focused on the safety of the other brother. that kinda leads me to think that the one whose perspective we are reading is dean, but it could also be sam, too, i guess. i'm curious to know who it is! and what happens next!
Realhuntress chapter 3 . 6/6/2009
GACK! Literally a cliffhanger! Hurry, hurry! update!

AWesome imagery, brotherly sacrifice - awesome update!
Ani-maniac494 chapter 3 . 6/6/2009
"The dream sank into him tooth and claw, dragging him into darkness sharp as knives."

As always such a fantastic description, and I love the similarities in that to the descriptions of creature they were fighting.

"Talons scraped the limestone cliff as it prepared to scoop up its prey, a grating nails-on-the-chalkboard screak that made his ears want to bleed."

*winces at the thought* Again such a great description. Very vivid.

"Good. His brother would be safe. It was all that mattered. Protecting him was all there was."

I LOVE this line. So very Dean.

"He hollered at the other man to run, spared him a gaze he hoped would convey all the things he’d never been able to voice, the love and devotion he’d tried to show but never say."

With Dean, actions really do say more than words.

"The creature loomed ever closer, malevolent and terrible, jagged fangs dripping with saliva as it neared its prey, the too-human face twisted in fury and anticipation. The blood of previous victims matted its stringy beard and its prehensile tail whipped the air. Shining obsidian claws reached for him…"

*shutters* Wow. Very, very eerie, and once more, so vivid! I certainly wouldn't want to face that thing, lol!

Incredible, incredible work as always! :)

sammygirl1963 chapter 3 . 6/6/2009
Still on the edge waiting to see. Dean has green eyes...but then Sam's is hazel or a bluish it still leaves things up in the air is to which brother is hurt...looking forward to finding out!
Kelcor chapter 3 . 6/6/2009
Oh wow! This was AWESOME! I so can't wait for the next chapter! Great job! :o)

irismay42 chapter 3 . 6/6/2009
I really like how you keep building on previous chapters to slowly reveal more of the story and provide more clues as to the identity of the protagonist. I'm thinking Dean this chapter, what with the self-sacrifice and everything, but I could most definitely be wrong about that! chapter 3 . 6/6/2009
Wow, this is some nightmare one of them is having, and it could still be either Dean or Sam as either one would put himself in danger and sacrifice himself for his brother.

Again, great descriptions.
TraSan chapter 3 . 6/6/2009
I'm catching up here - and I have to say I love this. The metaphorical descriptions, the word choice, etc. I'm almost too giddy from the poetic nature to give the meat of the story enough thought. LOL. Oh yeah, geek to the core, man!

Anyway, it'll be interesting if/when you do the big reveal. I have a tendency to see things SPN first through Sam's eyes, then Dean's and that's how I justify reading nearly every fanfic twice and/or watching every episode twice. I pick up on new things the second go around.

In this case, the fact that it isn't immediately obvious is telling. Both brothers want deep down, nothing more than keeping the other one safe. *sigh* That's the bro-stuff!

More please.
Mouse95 chapter 3 . 6/6/2009
M intresting. From what you said I'm guessing this is from Dean's prespective.

This creature is very original I've never seen one like it before.

Great job I can't wait to read more.
sayrae3times chapter 2 . 6/5/2009
Oh yay! Sam's there! Thanks for a good read. I'm stuck at the emergency room with my niece and trying to pass the time til someone sees her. This was nice.
irismay42 chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
I like how you're keeping us guessing as to which one of the boys is actually injured (and what's wrong with him!)
irismay42 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Ooh interesting start! This was almost like reading poetry rather than prose!
marinawings chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
awesome chapter, here. i can feel the emotions of the brother in distress. and, of course, no matter who it is, it looks like his brother is there to look after him. great descriptions and word pictures! i love how you described the comforting brother's voice as sounding like home to the brother in need of comfort. wonderful! i'm curious about what happens next!
210 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »