Reviews for Always With You
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
So very descriptive!
ziggy.uk chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
Still none the wiser which brother is having the nightmare, it might not be the obvious one! Great descriptions again.
Realhuntress chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
Oh, wow. Waking up with no memory but that nightmare. Yikes! At least he's not alone. Will be watching for the next chapter on the edge of my seat!
Nana56 chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
I really liked this chapter and I know you're experimenting with style, but it's too short! Wah! *Whines* I need more.

The content is completely awesome, too.

"Then a hand on his arm, warm comfort. “Hey. Hey, man. Easy, bro. You’re okay. Just breathe through it. You’re okay, I gotcha.” Murmured reassurances from a voice that felt familiar…felt like home.

*happy sigh*
JenF chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
Gah! More questions than answers again!

I love the title to this chapter btw :)
OcherMe chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
hm...I'm intrigued. But which of the brothers has lost their memory? Can't wait to read more!
pandora jazz chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
More clues...dragons?, a brother is there, but which one?

I know I'm being selfish, but these chapters are to short.

You do a wonderful job with your descriptions.

Thanks for the update.
Ani-maniac494 chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
"His chest hurt with every inhale; burned each exhale like fire from his lungs. Dragons breathed fire. Had he been dreaming of dragons?"

This is a wonderful transition. :) It's such a great description as well!

"Pain-tightened muscles instinctively loosened…and he slid once more into darkness."

I love that he instinctively knows his brother, even without his memory. It's so easy to imagine Sam and Dean's connection being that strong.

Incredible, incredible work as always! :)

Ani-maniac494
deangirl1 chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
Ah! More clues... me thinks I see some analogies appearing here...or metaphors if you prefer the more limiting trope...
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
Okay Beth, now you have me wondering just which brother was hurt and which one is doing the comforting...come on girl...give us a hint!
sidjack chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
This is so emotional. I like the way a touch grounds him, he can get back to himself and safety through it. Pain and disoriented, but he knows home.

Brilliant.

sid
Kelcor chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
Really loving this! Can't wait for more! :o)

Kelcor

PS I hope you're still enjoying "Can't Get Home". :o)
InSecret chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
*clamours for more*
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Wow, that was so descriptive and just flat-out COOL!
Realhuntress chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Ok - definitely have my attention! Can't wait for more!
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »