Reviews for Always With You
Ani-maniac494 chapter 6 . 8/19/2009
"When he tried to focus on the hunter’s face, the man shimmered, blurred, became a child—a boy, small and defenseless, looking to him with wide, trusting eyes. He had to protect the boy, had to save him. Nothing else mattered. No matter what it took, nothing else mattered. The child shimmered, turning back into a man. The brother he’d been seeing all along."

This is such a great picture, and I can so imagine Dean seeing Sam that way, always, no matter what.

"…a gap-toothed toddler taking his first steps toward him…a little boy chewing his pencil as he gave his homework all the intense concentration he could muster, too-long hair flopping over one eye…a teenager grinning at him with dimpled pride after making a bullseye with the new weapon…a young adult boarding a bus, riding away from him…a grown man whose face echoed fierce determination when he said he wasn’t going to let him die."

I knew it had to be Dean, lol. :) I love the way you captured Dean's memories of Sam.

"“I’m fine, man,” Sam softly reassured. “You’re the one who was almost takeout for Big Bird.”"

*falls over laughing*

"And remembering the dream—memory—and the sense of connection he’d felt to his brother, even when he hadn’t known he’d had a brother…the desperation he’d felt to save him…the instinctive willingness to lay down his life for him, Dean nodded. Sam was right.

He’d been with him all the time."

This is a wonderful ending for this chapter. So very fitting.

Incredible, incredible work as always! :)

Ani-maniac494
anniesmom chapter 6 . 8/19/2009
I knew it! I knew it was Dean. I hope this isn't the end of this story. Or maybe a prequel? Puppy dog eyes working overtime here!
LivingForTv chapter 6 . 8/19/2009
Beautiful. Gripping. Enthralling...

And funny! I loved this line "takeout for Big Bird"

You have done more than a Good Job, you have created a little piece of poetry:-) Good on ya!
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 6 . 8/19/2009
Oh yes, VERY good. I so loved this chapter. This fic has been awesome. I hope to read the epilogue soon. Remember to mark this fic as COMPLETE after next/last chapter...
SimplyOut chapter 6 . 8/19/2009
Thumbs up! :D
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 6 . 8/19/2009
I love every line you write, but that last line?

Made of complete and utter WIN.
Realhuntress chapter 6 . 8/19/2009
*does happy jig* I knew it, i knew it, i knew it! It was Dean!

*sniff* such a sweet moment for the boys.
Tribble Master chapter 6 . 8/19/2009
**applauds**

way to take a creative leap and nail it!

very amazing story, well done. WRITE ON!
sylia91 chapter 5 . 8/16/2009
I gotta say sometimes it really is true that if it weren't for bad luck the Winchesters wouldn't have any luck at all. I am almost certain now that the brother who was carried away by the beastie is Dean.
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 5 . 8/12/2009
I /think/ it's Dean who's lost his memory. Update as soon as you can, please!
sayrae3times chapter 5 . 8/10/2009
Yay! Finally I had the time to catch up. But you play with me - which brother? Did I miss it? Ah! Wonderful work, my ninja friend!
Haley56 chapter 5 . 8/7/2009
That is Dean in every thought and detail and so very grousom and adventure.
TraSan chapter 5 . 8/6/2009
Very nicely done!

Through word choice and inner dialogue, you've managed to cleary identify the 'narrator' of the tale easily.

This story has been about word choice, phrasing, and style and I mean that as a compliment! The story, the actual meat of the story is there and as compelling as ever. It's the word-geek in me that is distracted by shiny literary baubels. Oh, I like THAT phrasing or Hee, great verbal picture.

Which means you've done an awesome job of combining function and form!
ChromoMag chapter 5 . 8/6/2009
Wow! I knew it! It's Dean isn't it? Please if you reply don't tell me, or I'll quit reading! *serious menacing face*. Haha, no seriously, don't tell me please.

Wow (again) this is awesome. I love how you take the dream from where it ended in the previous chapter and put it here.

I'll keep reading... Wait... Where's the next chapter! NO! Where is it? Please update son! NO! *sobs and tears* NO! *hands over the face*

Sorry, I'm being dramactic. Please, update soon. I know now why you get the atention with your stories so much. You don't give classes to write like you do? By any chance? That'll be awesome.

I'm dying to read the next chapter, so please, really, update soon. I'll be waiting. And thanks for giving me another reason to break my skull thinking! XD Bye.

Oh, cheching "Touched by Fire" by the way.
ChromoMag chapter 4 . 8/6/2009
Oh my! I read the word alone "Done?" but too quick and I saw it as "Dean", but then you didn't tell us who this is? So, it's freaking perfect!

I'm catch with it! I believe the one who's injured is Sam, honestly, but I guess I'll find out soon. Though there's no many options between Sam or Dean.

Excelent work, I'm impressed actually *eyebrows lifted in awe* Seriously, this is great.
210 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »