Reviews for Always With You
SevenHounds chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
What I really like about this is the fact that you have no idea who is thinking! I mean, could be either Sam or Dean or probably neither of them!

This is cool, way cool, and I'm gonna keep reading. I also gotta say that the way you write it's completely awesome, I feel the words strong when I read them, and that's something that not every writer has or is capable to achieve, but you? You make it look easy.

M. J. Márquez.
kid chaos chapter 5 . 8/6/2009
great story as always
Holly Lukeman chapter 5 . 8/5/2009
Ahah! I was right in my guess as to which brother was the injured one. Nice job getting the personality across even when he was completely out of it... is completely out of it.

That certainly sounds like something that would happen to them. The image of the bird monster carrying him around like that reminded me of when my cat caught a live robin in its mouth and pranced around the yard with it for an hour. The bird lived, though. Very nice image with that - even the creature has an attitude.

"Worried, he craned his neck to get a look and noted with relief that his brother seemed okay." I like that you use Dean's habit of concern for Sam even when he's in dire trouble. Although, it makes me sad to remember that we've kind of lost that on the show. Doesn't look like it's coming back much, but we'll see.

You have some very nice images in this chapter, like "...slugs pierced exposed skin like darts through paper." Ew, but very cool. Your descriptions give me a pretty clear look at what's going on, though kind of glossed with the haze Dean is in.

When I started reading this chapter, I just remembered that you left us at a very bad place in the remembrance part, what with leaving us hanging at the edge of a cliff and all. ;) However, it was worth the wait.

Awesome chapter, and I can't wait for more.

SevenHounds chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Ok, my first reaction to this, when I scrolled down a little and saw how short it was I said like "Huh?" *frown included* but then I read it, and this is a good start, since it's short I can read the whole chapters today I guess.

I also gotta say, congratulations, this story has passed the 115 reviews, so you should be proud of yourself for achieving such thing, this is going to be something really good, but I'll be completely sure when I read the next chapter.

Reading the next chapter, now.
Liafrombrazil chapter 5 . 8/3/2009
I'm following this fic and I think it's different and great. Sorry, I've not left reviews (slow reading, even slower writing), but this chapter is terrific; I've enjoyed every word, every sentence. I love the suspense here, but I'm definitely wanting to know what happens next. chapter 5 . 8/3/2009
This could be your most descriptive chapter. And it seems obvious that it is Dean now, especially when you say - he breathed out a prayer to a God he wasn’t even sure he believed in. Looks like Winchester luck was finally on his side, even though he then lose consciousness!
LivingForTv chapter 5 . 8/3/2009
That hurt! Man this was one intense chapter. More! What's a virus compared to the uplifting wave of cheering crowds? I think I know who it is now. Go on!
1983Sarah chapter 5 . 8/3/2009
Ouchy! Reading it like that, no wonder he can't remember a thing!
Tribble Master chapter 5 . 8/2/2009
oh yes that was definately dean that got taken for a ride...there are somethings he says that can only be dean and not sam. i love your repition of certain phrases. tis most excellent writing.

okay, this is going on my alert list.

will you do me a favor? and check out my story TAP that? thank you, i'd love your input.
Tribble Master chapter 4 . 8/2/2009
i luvs how you made it so it could be either...personally i think dean got tossed and sammy got clawed... WRITE ON!
Tribble Master chapter 3 . 8/2/2009
wtf is it? omg that's so intense, it's like i'm camping. (intense...say it fast tents...nevermind-bad joke) *is prepetually amazed by ur writing!*

Tribble Master chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
oh noes! they gots taken back to the nest! *bites nails anxiously*
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
oh noes! *is despairing* i love the descriptions. WHAT WERE THEY THINKING? two hunters can't take on a dragon...maybe the two of them vamp!gorden and one more (bobby?no more likely rufus!)...perhaps. I am excited to read more! WRITE ON!
pandora jazz chapter 5 . 8/2/2009
Now you have me worried on just how badly you have injuried Dean. (yes - it has to be from the way you have written the thought pattern) Falling onto a rocky shore, not good. How is Sam managing his care or is Dean in the hospital and I missed that?

Loved! the long chapter.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.

Take care.