Reviews for Sweet Dreams to Carry You Close to Me
HeatherHawkeye chapter 1 . 7/20/2017
Mistakes*
HeatherHawkeye chapter 1 . 7/20/2017
Wonderful story! If you would like me to fix your grammar mistake I will be happy to do so!
newestfaberryfan chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
So I came rather late to the party. I see that you'd caught on the subtext first.
MayRey chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Five years later, still I wanted to leave a review to let you know this was beautiful.
severus68 chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Wow! I have always hated Quinn as a backstabbing bitch. You actually made her human in this story. I almost felt sorry for her.
Sir Soz chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
The first faberry fanfic. Thank you you so much you prophetic fucker ;£
Sleepless-in-Santiago chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
oh my! I can't believe this was written after the Pilot episode! I was curious and I wanted to read the first Faberry fic (now I actually think this IS the very first one, ever!) in this site so my little search brought me here and I have to say that this is -for a lack of a better word- perfect. After 4 seasons, I think this could have been Quinn nightly routine during high school.

This is so sad (I might have cried at the end, Quinn can be so difficult sometimes! also, I'm a romantic person) and cute and it made me wish Faberry was canon on the show since the beginning...

Thanks for writing something so simple, yet beautiful (and a little sad) and for sharing it with us. btw, I loved the Daria reference there! I loved the show!

Once again, it was amazing and I'm really happy to find that such a fluffy fic was the first Faberry, because they are so fluffy!
garnmcgaughn chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Cute story great idea well done
broken hearted shipper chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Wow this is wonderful.
I can totally see Quinn doing something like this.
And thabnk you for making Farberry fanfic ever...
Silversaphire96 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Somebody somewhere on Tumblr said that this was the oldest Faberry fic here and I just...so many feelings! It was adorable and just...I feel like it should be in a history book somewhere because it's the FIRST FABERRY FIC HERE! The fandom has grown so much that it's hard to remember its origin, even though it was only about 3 years ago when it started. I really liked it, thank you for sharing. :]
Ghost420 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Nice fic(:
insanetwinn chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
This was absolutely beautiful.
alexa chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
i hope there'll be a sequel..
daniethegirl chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Perfect.
watdaforks chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
okay,

one: OW.

two: how. how could you possibly have written this so it followed canon so accurately and beautifully before the second episode was even out?

three: read one.