Reviews for Trapped in a Nightmare
Milley02 chapter 10 . 5/15/2011
Please update! You haven't in over a year and this story's really good!

From,

Milley02
origin of summoners chapter 10 . 3/7/2010
great fic looks like this will be a good fic.
Seraphim Orion chapter 10 . 2/4/2010
I really like this story. I like the whole Nor only living by being fed mana by summon spirits idea. And Nor himself is really cool. I think it was this story that pushed me over the edge and forced me to do my own self-insert thingy. So yeah, you get the honor of being part of my inspiration.
SakuraDagger15 chapter 10 . 1/6/2010
Wow...I love your originality in Nor. I'm completely hooked to your story! Keep writing, please!
Fukachi no Rin chapter 10 . 1/4/2010
Wow, just wow. I finally caught up to the story after starting it a few weeks ago (procrastinating much...) and it is very good. Kick ass good. I love Nor: he's a real character on his own. Along with that, he really cares about his sister. Haha, coffee adict too, right? Just like Godot, if you've ever played Phoenix Wright. That guy would drink about 17 cups of black coffee every trial: it's a wonder he didn't OD on coffee...

I didn't know that Kara(I believe that's her name) and Nor were twins. I thought she was just his annoying little sister, meaning at least three years younger than him. But I apparently missed a detail somewhere... Oh noes... What does Sinclair have to do with everything? Grr, my brain's wrapped around this...

Very, very good! Can't wait for the next update, mate!

Fukachi no Rin

P.S. Your art kicks ass.
Ranchdressing chapter 10 . 1/3/2010
Lol! I'm happy you updated! I missed you, you know! (And I miss the idea of more Nor torture because he's a pretty little crossdresser in my head...)

But I have this feeling the Kratos isn't telling everything-afterall, why would both he and Yuan react so strongly? But from last chapter, it sounds as if Mithos burned the Sinclair house and made sure noone came out. I wonder if those two were forced to help.
Coronae chapter 10 . 1/3/2010
"Well my own mother died when I was born but I live with my father and grandmother in Isalia." She started only flinching slightly when she saying she lived in Isalia.

I love how Colette doesn't refer to Frank as "Dad/Father" or even "Frank" in game. She doesn't even talk about him, does she? I know she talked about her grandmother, but... Ngh. I wonder if she knows about Remiel's lies? :/

Why do you always update at like, 1am or whenever I'm in school! XD I have to wait so damn long to read!

There were a couple of things missing in this chapter, like commas and some letters. (Usually "s") But either way, as long as it's comprehensible... ;p
SymphoniaFreak chapter 10 . 1/2/2010
OMG, you updated! It's amazing!

Kratos is obviously lying I think. Yuan freaked out so I'm guessing Cruxis was involved.

Alright, and please update soon.
peytonwuzhere chapter 10 . 1/2/2010
Hell yes! An update!

*grabs a pitchfork and gets scary eyes* Took you long enough!

*abruptly bows* No, I'm sorry! Forgive me! I only wish for your updates to come sooner...

Anyway, very nice chapter. Hoping for some bonding son, cause everyone loves some great bonding scenes! And I can't wait to figure out what the name Sinclair means to Kratos and Yuan, but I'm guessing that'll come at a MUCH later date, right?

Nice little thingy at the end...grr, that would have sounded like a much nicer compliment if I actually knew what it was called. A long quote? A cliff hanger? Something totally awesome? No one knows...

Well, wishing for a quicker update for both this story (I love Nor!) and Guardian Angel.

- The Eccentric Otaku
Fukachi no Rin chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
The beginning was brilliant I have to admit. Kara yelling at the television screen made it ever so interesting...

This is very good - I'll have to catch up with it. Eventually. I'm a bit too lazy to read all the chapters right now... So I'll be back another time!

Fukachi no Rin
peytonwuzhere chapter 9 . 10/24/2009
Wow, this story has been very good. Short, seeing as I read it in an hour or two, but good nonetheless.

I absolutely love Nor! Hehe...

Hope you update soon 3
Sora Hane chapter 9 . 10/22/2009
Nor really needs to learn how to shut up... Seriously, he gave away a whole bunch of information to Yuan. Its sure not helping him much ether.

Thought I wonder what was up with Yuan and Nor's last name... I mean the only thing I could find linking Sinclair to Symphonia was the sword... Or is it something different.

The coffee scene was great! Nor must be terrifying when he's without his coffee...

Great job and please update son! 3
SymphoniaFreak chapter 9 . 10/20/2009
Suspense! I really liked this chapter especially with the coffee part. That was super funny. Also like the Yuan scene since Yuan has a freakout moment and it is kinda a cliffhanger. Update really soon please!
Ranchdressing chapter 9 . 10/20/2009
Oh my! It seems as if Nor can talk his way out of almost every situation. But I wonder why Kratos and Yuan reacted that way. I bet if he asked Mithos he'd probably be killed for asking, huh?

But do you think Nor can still kill Kratos (or at least attempt to) at the Tower of Damnation if they started to get along a little over the journey?

I wonder if Nor's pride in his smarts will get him in trouble one day. Because it seems as if he refuses to acknowledge anyone smarter than him.

But that was a NICE way to end the chapter. Afterall, we needed humor in here, right?
Random SymphoniaFreak chapter 9 . 10/19/2009
The story is really good! Also, I'm curious, where did you get the name Sinclair from? You don't have to answer but it seems familiar and I don't know why. Anyway, It is really good and you need to keep writing.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »