Reviews for What Happened After
lukas chapter 32 . 4/5
That was forward to more
Seirei Nightlord05 chapter 32 . 3/10
This is so nice. And after waiting for quite some time, I honestly say that I want more. :XD: And finally, some of Abel's secrets came out.
lukas chapter 31 . 3/7
Thanks for the update,love this chapter and hope it continues
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 32 . 3/7
not bad at all... yay, Abel got laid, quick Seth throw a party to celebrate
AnimeMaster24 chapter 32 . 3/7
Well done, and the update was surprisingly quick... Feels like things are still going pretty well for everyone involved, aside from some small misunderstandings this chapter. I'm surprised Seth decided to reveal the truth to their guests, though with the way things are going, I don't think it's a particularly bad development.
duked chapter 32 . 3/7
A very good chapter again and so quick.
Seth and Abel can show kindness, because they are in a position of power and it is their strongest weapon. But I'm afraid they will be forced to show their power, because some people like Francesco won't accept peace and you have to defeat them.
Please continue your great work and update soon.
History101 chapter 32 . 3/7
Loved this chapter, I liked reading about poor Abel's guilt, make me feel so sorry for him. And it was nice to see more Abel/Astha
VFSNAKE chapter 32 . 3/6
I love this chapter. Abel showed his authority and put both sides in their places. The Vatican is going to love the news brought back to them after their visit to the Empire. Francesco is going to die of a heart attack or stroke at this stage of the game with the way things are headed. LOL! GO ABEL AND ASTA!
Man this is getters ng annoying for all his years he still doesn't really value himself and like to take on blame that isn't his
duked chapter 31 . 3/2
This update has taken some time but it was worth waiting for.
Thank you for not abandoning this story, because it's great.
Please continue your great work and update soon.
History101 chapter 31 . 2/21
So glad to see an update for this, and as always, you leave me wanting to read more :)
theyre acting like the vatican are theyre superiors who theyre trying to please and appese and not equals and are letting the vatican beleive so especially comparred to how he was treated
maxe03 chapter 29 . 2/2
man look at the way the pope is getting treated they are not acting like the humans equals
maxe03 chapter 26 . 2/2
i kinda wanted to see astha trip to hispania and what abel did while he was awy. If Abel considers his sister a young woman everyone else should be considered children
maxe03 chapter 24 . 2/2
okay did i miss something but weren't they sappose to have trade and peace nogotiatians