Reviews for What Happened After
Capt. Jack Harkness chapter 32 . 11/17
Wow! This is an amazing story! I really like how Cain's actions as Crusnik 01 evolved from one event in Cain's and Abel's youth. It is very well thought out, as is the rest of the story. The evolution of the characters personalities and emotions is captivating. I can't wait for more!
Love this story hope to see it continued. Thank you for sharing.
Commander3428961 chapter 32 . 6/19
Hey. I just had an idea, for the next chapter. A few weeks, from the events of this one... Astha, finds out a big shock... She is with child. Able hears this, and passes out. So... What do you think?
AltenativeFutureFan27 chapter 32 . 1/4
I wish you to Continue its Good and enterataining and well structured Plot
AnimeWerewolf chapter 32 . 1/1
Will there be any more of this story? Or has my luck for incomplete stories struck. This is beautifully written and well done.
ghostintheair chapter 32 . 11/28/2015
Your work is a big comfort as the original book is left unfinished. The quality is like real books in the series. Wish to see more of the story soon.
Love the position you give Abel, he can reach his full potential in promoting peace now,compared to being a priest.
lukas chapter 32 . 4/5/2015
That was forward to more
Seirei Nightlord05 chapter 32 . 3/10/2015
This is so nice. And after waiting for quite some time, I honestly say that I want more. :XD: And finally, some of Abel's secrets came out.
lukas chapter 31 . 3/7/2015
Thanks for the update,love this chapter and hope it continues
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 32 . 3/7/2015
not bad at all... yay, Abel got laid, quick Seth throw a party to celebrate
AnimeMaster24 chapter 32 . 3/7/2015
Well done, and the update was surprisingly quick... Feels like things are still going pretty well for everyone involved, aside from some small misunderstandings this chapter. I'm surprised Seth decided to reveal the truth to their guests, though with the way things are going, I don't think it's a particularly bad development.
duked chapter 32 . 3/7/2015
A very good chapter again and so quick.
Seth and Abel can show kindness, because they are in a position of power and it is their strongest weapon. But I'm afraid they will be forced to show their power, because some people like Francesco won't accept peace and you have to defeat them.
Please continue your great work and update soon.
History101 chapter 32 . 3/7/2015
Loved this chapter, I liked reading about poor Abel's guilt, make me feel so sorry for him. And it was nice to see more Abel/Astha
VFSNAKE chapter 32 . 3/6/2015
I love this chapter. Abel showed his authority and put both sides in their places. The Vatican is going to love the news brought back to them after their visit to the Empire. Francesco is going to die of a heart attack or stroke at this stage of the game with the way things are headed. LOL! GO ABEL AND ASTA!
Guest chapter 32 . 3/6/2015
Man this is getters ng annoying for all his years he still doesn't really value himself and like to take on blame that isn't his