Reviews for The Dragon's Bride
Awww, Draco isn't a very patient owner of Hermione now is he. I hope Hermione doesn't mind being owned, not that it matters of course since Draco is the raping sex abuser we're supposed to worship in this farce of a "story".
rlsa chapter 60 . 11/15
I really enjoyed reading your book again. It was so much fun and I love the hero’s and villains and how so many characters aren’t black or white. They are all human. Thanks for all the work you put into it!
I really forced myself to finish this... So hard, with some parts straying off topic and droning on and on until the topic is long forgotten. I can't read it anymore I just don't get the point of it.

I'm usually an avid fan of long fics but this became too boring for me.
I find it quite hard to get through the chapters because of the unnecessary narratives and lengthy accounts in some. You writing style is good, the story has potential, but I don't see the relevance of some parts.
rlsa chapter 25 . 11/8
I truly adore your story! I’d been trying to refind it for a while. My absolute favorite quote ever is in this chapter. “Never love anything more than it lives you.” I sure wish I had known that years ago. Thanks for sharing your story. I agree that the first chapter is quite unsavory, but I love your story all the same.
lakelady8425 chapter 59 . 11/3
I love this story every time I read it and have recommended it to others many times. The reappearance of Mrs. Hendricks in the next chapter rounds things out so well, bringing us full circle to the original Fida Mia -the clever piece of magic you invented.
FriendofTrees chapter 61 . 10/23
I have read this story a couple times now and have enjoyed it. It almost feels like 2 different stories mushed together, but it works. I really like the tattoo ideas and mourned their loss. The wings on Draco were a great visual. Thank you!
G the Headmaster chapter 61 . 10/16
This was a wonderfully written story. Thank you for writing it!
ThunderousClouds chapter 61 . 10/12
I thoroughly enjoyed the whole story. I understood Hermione's anger, but I understand more of Draco's POV and his judgment. I was feeling frustrated with Hermione's reaction since Hermione initially couldn't/wouldn't want to understand what happened from his point of view and justification of his actions. awesome story! loved it!
I absolutely hate how this story ended.
Just like that? She forgave him? Ridiculous. Women are ridiculous.
DutchScorRosefan chapter 61 . 9/17
I really enjoyed this 'beast'.
DutchScorRosefan chapter 59 . 9/17
Delicious chapter.
DutchScorRosefan chapter 41 . 9/14
Love your twists as in urn and Goyle and well I had no idea self serving Draco in chapter one had morals.
DutchScorRosefan chapter 2 . 9/9
Love your desriptiveness and devil's voice on her shoulder.
1,216 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »