Reviews for The Dragon's Bride
Calindy chapter 23 . 7/12
Don't harm Tonks! Please!
Ripplestitchskein chapter 61 . 7/5
God this was amazing to read. I’m so glad I did despite the warning (which put me off I admit) but I was like “such a highly recced fic cant be THAT bad and it wasn’t at all. You are an excellent writer and I hope you’ve continued or gone pro since you wrote this. Thank you for sharing it and keeping it up.
Ohgreatmyarmscomeoff chapter 33 . 7/5
this chapter was quite possibly my favorite
Ohgreatmyarmscomeoff chapter 1 . 7/4
oh right, and there were some loose ends that could have been tied up. .although mayelbe that was on purpose. like I wish they'd have learned about Arne, and are they going to get the tattoo again! it was so beautiful!
Ohgreatmyarmscomeoff chapter 61 . 7/4
so many things to say. absolutely loved it, is one to start I felt a little jarred or like my climax was denied a little bit with certain things left to the imagination (like right before the epilogue, no proposal scene, not always completely a sex scene or a meaningful conversation) but it seemed like those were choices since you did do those closure moments extremely well in other instances. I wish I'd have commented when specifically. I'll try to remember the next time I read this through...oh yes, definitely will be a next time. so glad I finally read this! thank you!
emeraldblack-malfoy chapter 37 . 6/23
Ahhh the come to Jesus meeting we’ve all been waiting for! Can’t wait to see where this story is taking us, it’s so much more in depth than I had imagined at the beginning!
emeraldblack-malfoy chapter 8 . 6/21
This is a super interesting story so far! Very appreciative of all the plot you’re taking time to set up. Can’t wait to see what happens!
Fire Fay chapter 1 . 6/14
I mean... I thought it was a pretty good first chapter lol. You have a way with words and I’m definitely interested enough to read the next chapter.
agoogoo chapter 31 . 6/10
a little unhinged
The admission that A. Weasley is being stupid, and no one is saying anything to him to correct it, and that Malfoy is collateral damage. Oh sweet drama
Dramiome.ALWAYS chapter 1 . 5/31
Applauding writing skill as you have, really!
Enjoyed it a lot, though it made me cry a bit too:)
I have read this story several times over the last five years or so. It’s amazing! It’s funny, it’s heartfelt, its beautifully written. There are no ‘jarring’ notes in the story. It’s my favourite. Just want to let you know.

It’s a privilege to read your stories. Have a good life.
LionLadyBee chapter 61 . 5/19
So it took me maybe 2-3 weeks to finish this. And now that I have I feel so lonely. All the feels and angst and all of it. I loved this so much. It’s going on my favorites.
HPforever2018-3 chapter 1 . 5/15
Hm. I made the mistake of continuing reading after the warning. I - apparently - naivly thought the non-con and dub-con where between someone else and not between our "romantic couple". It is a total no go for me. Rape and romance have no place together! EVER! Please have some respect for the victims of sexual assult.
Wow that was fantastic. Are you secretly an author in your day job? because I would totally read books by you.
Michela