Reviews for The Dragon's Bride
Guest chapter 61 . 2/14/2014
Hi, I just wanted to say that this is probably the 10th time I have read this story and I still love it! I had started reading it while it was in CG and lost it when the site went down. This was the first HG/DM story I have ever read and I absolutely love the pairing. I am glad you continued to write this as it is an awesome piece of work. I love how witty and funny the lines you used and have quoted many of these lines as a Facebook status. (Personal fave : Merlins painted toenails, Malfoy, you don't have to be that hardcore)
Katrina chapter 61 . 2/12/2014
This is brilliant. Typos aside (which I know you're aware of) I was totally hooked. Couldn't concentrate on work, sleep, anything till I'd finished it. When I reread Harry Potter I will look at Draco in a completely different way. A shame JK Rowling didn't get DM and HG together herself really - much more entertaining than ending up with Ronald Weasley, for all he is such a nice guy. Love needs challenge and bite as well as choice and devotion; can't let things get boring now ;-) Ah well. Back to ordinary life and actually concentrating on my poor patients! I would be very interested in reading other things you have written. Bravo and encore!
Shlayne chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Let me tell you: I haven't read your story yet, but I just adored your notice! Refreshing hun!
Higanbana - Red Spider Lily chapter 61 . 2/8/2014
Hooo Boy.

That, err... That took me back.
I started reading this soooo many years ago. I think you were around chapter 25ish, when I kinda moved on with my life and left the HP fandom.
Now that I'm into my 30ies, I kinda lapsed back into fanfictions, and I stumbled on a HG/DM drabble, and I was like "Oh, yeah, I remember that funny fic I used to read." (yeah, well, your Hermione & Draco have very funny lines)...
Anyway, after some rooting on google & , BEHOLD ! I found you again.
Aaaaaand I'm afraid to say I spent the whole day catching up.
It's nice to have closure, even so many years later. Thank you for finishing, posting and keeping DB up :)
Do you still write ? Do you write any original stuff ? I'd be really interested in reading more of your great prose ;)

anyway, thanks for the ride !
ilovegoamoviec chapter 42 . 12/27/2013
I really, really like this story. You have a knack for words and I want to employ some of Draco's witty responses into my own conversations with people. The only thing I have a problem with is Hermione's character. However, this was written a while back and you did state previously that you realise there's OOCness. I just didn't like how "damsel in distress" she is in this fic. Personally, I think she'd be more...protecting? um danger seeking etc? than Draco being Harry's friend and the way Rowling built her character up to be. But I can overlook past that slightly(with a few winces :/) because I love the way this fic is written and I'M SO EXCITED TO KEEP READING! THANKS FOR KEEPING ME OCCUPIED MY WINTER BREAK :)
raevyn93 chapter 16 . 12/26/2013
So I almost quit this during chapter 14, before I realized that there had to be a reason you kept avoiding saying Harry's name (and I felt that Harry siding with Voldemort was just far too OOC) but I am SO glad I didn't. You've hooked me. At this point, even if Harry does turn dark I'll probably keep reading. I haven't read many Dramione fics recently, as other fandoms took over my life for a while, but I'm fairly certain this is the first one that didn't cast Pansy as a jealous psycho, and now I realize how much that bothered me.

Even excluding that, I love this whole thing. I may not even be halfway through yet but the characterizations are spot on, the plot has sucked me in completely, and so far I haven't seen any character bashing that isn't already in canon. If I wasn't working on things of my own I'd probably have finished by now! I'll leave a few more reviews as I go :3
Voorpret chapter 49 . 12/24/2013
WOaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, wait! Malfoy ditched Hermione FOR FIVE YEARS? Yo, not cool, Draco. NOT COOL1
sagi chapter 61 . 12/4/2013
It was awwsome story . I had to forgo sleep and office work to complete it non stop.. Looking forward to reading more of you stories... Good luck
PrincessVamp chapter 61 . 12/3/2013
Loved the whole damn thing. You are a wonderful writer, and I hope you continue to write! :)
SunflowerHikari chapter 61 . 11/28/2013
This story is absolutely amaaaazing. I couldn't stop reading it! Thank you, thank you, thank you 333
mina chapter 61 . 11/1/2013
thank you for such an amazing story loved it. definitely in my top 5 favor stories ever.
mina chapter 39 . 10/31/2013
yay goyle! he's to hoping he doesn't die
Guest chapter 37 . 10/31/2013
Ron u idiot. the characters r spot on
mina chapter 31 . 10/31/2013
hope tonks lives and KNEW IT! love the story
mina chapter 14 . 10/31/2013
for a second i thought u were going to make harry evil. nicely done
1,116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »