Reviews for The Dragon's Bride
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 40 . 5/25/2013
"Is Voldemort so desperate that he's willing to take on seventeen year old girls whose nerves can't even stand up to that?" Draco asked, very quietly.
Wow, he is PIIIISSED.

"IMPERIO!"
OH NO!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 38 . 5/25/2013
"No, because he hits like a girl."
Ginny snorted. "Last time I hit you, you almost cried."
"That was three years ago, if you'll recall. And you didn't hit me in the face."
PWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You're Ginny is SO AWESOME.
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 37 . 5/25/2013
Ron rolled his eyes. "Merlin, give the man a medal!"
Is it wrong that I laughed at this?

"Thank you so much," he announced. And then he punched Ron in the face.
Now I know it feels wrong to laugh at THIS!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 36 . 5/25/2013
"Panse," he murmured. "My mum's dead."
You have officially brought tars to my eyes. Congratulations. I hope you're happy.

I really like this new twist you added to Goyle's character. Bravo!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 33 . 5/24/2013
I have never felt so many emotions swirling in my heart in such a short amount of time. My God, what an intense chapter.
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 31 . 5/24/2013
I did NOT expect the twists here! WOW!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 30 . 5/24/2013
"I realise you are the most irritating thing to ever exist in three dimensions, but do you really have to prove that so often? You are not privy to my innermost thoughts, Granger! Ask your questions but don't expect me to get all deep and meaningful with you because I've had you. You are not the keeper of my heart. My heart, such as it is, and my cock are two very different things. I am here not because I want to be here, but because I have to be here. This is a means to an end, do you understand? You may forget yourself, but don't forget who I am," he seethed, and for a moment, she was pinned by the ferocity in his eyes.

That was one powerful paragraph!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 29 . 5/24/2013
"I happen to be his wife," Hermione said to the witch, tartly. She felt Malfoy's internal eyebrow rise upwards at this proclamation.

A polite and courteous Draco Malfoy was rather like a ballroom dancing Harry Potter.
I seriously love your humour! You actually make me laugh out loud!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 28 . 5/24/2013
These lines, THESE LINES:

- She had faced the horrors of their day – Snape, Voldemort, Hagrid's cooking,
- Only Draco Malfoy could wear advertising for packaged cow manure, and still look passable.

LOOOOOOL!

"Cobbles caters for all sorts, lovey," he said
I swear my knees go weak everytime I hear Tom saying lovely (which he does when fans ask him questions).
Anyway, back to Draco!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 27 . 5/24/2013
He may have been tight-lipped about what had transpired, but his eyes were writing novels.
Goodness, what a BEAUTIFUL line!

Hermione somehow located her wits, which had been cowering in a small, warm corner of her stomach.
Again, great line!

She watched him walk away, in the direction of the dungeons. Hermione was quite certain that he had just taken her heart with him.
Huh? I may need to re-read the past couple of chapters. I seemed to have missed the part where she fell in love with him.
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 26 . 5/24/2013
"The other one. Granger. She doesn't like me very much. Good thing I'm a light sleeper. Come here to finish me off if she could, the harpy."
Hahaha! Brilliant.

She closed her eyes. Just for a minute, she told herself. Just until I'm sure he's asleep.
Uh oh...

I think this is the first time I've read a fanfiction where Pansy's feelings are so genuine for Draco that I almost feel sorry for her that he can't return those feelings.
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 25 . 5/24/2013
That flashback broke my heart :(
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 24 . 5/24/2013
ARRGHRLKJDGLKGJLDGNLK
It's impossible for me to get back to my essay when you keep leaving me with such cliffhangers!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 23 . 5/24/2013
Oh, yes he knew exactly what that felt like.
I love this! Makes Draco very human :)
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 22 . 5/24/2013
"If I were trying to kill you, you dithering imbecile, I would have done it by now and in a less implicating fashion."

His insults are pure gold! I freaking love Snape!
1,030 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »