Reviews for The Dragon's Bride
Mel chapter 29 . 7/20/2016
You're a fantastic writer. The thing is, there's so many parts of the Dragon's Bride that remind one of very specific scenes, character descriptions and plots from the work of other published authors.

Take this chapter and the next couple for instance. The story down to the finest detail of "only one room and only one bed", might have been pulled directly from Julia Quinn's Regency romance "The Duke and I". E.G. Broken Draco whose father damaged his soul, is so reminiscent of Simon Basset, it's crazy. Hermione's character as the woman who saves him from himself and his past is eerily calls to mind Daphne Bridgerton.
Even the details of the intimate scenes make one do a double take. Were these chapters perhaps a homage to that work? They're entirely too similar to be the result of coincidence.
BlaackPepper chapter 61 . 7/12/2016
I absolutely loved this story! I especially adore Hermione and draco's volatile, passionate, yet rather sweet relationship. I thinks it's cute that Draco opens up to her and shows these insecure, sometimes shy parts of himself. I was relieved to see that Hermione also didn't just sit around and pine for malfoy while he was gone. Seeing as Draco was her first, I think dating and gaining experience in that regard was rather important. I think that was the only way she would really be able to know that Draco really was the one for her because before she just didn't have anything to compare it to. Anyways, I'm pleased to see that everyone had a happy ending! I mean, after everything they have been through they definitely deserve it.
Tuonra chapter 61 . 7/9/2016
This epic is definitely still the best writen, best plot, best dialogue I've yet found on the site. The epilogue was essential tot the story though, I feel.
I loved almost every line in it, and laughed out loud at least seven times where i was glad to just be alone in my room. ("The boy had given her a walnut" comes to mind and once again draws out a smile)
Time to hunt for more,
Tuonra chapter 59 . 7/9/2016
When you mentioned the prefects bath,
I literally said out loud to myself: "Holy shit, that was this same story!"
Anyway this epilogue is really taking. Though the same-day breakup and makeup was a bit brutal towards Nick.
Tuonra chapter 50 . 7/9/2016
Well shit,
Now i need to come up with another eleven things that still need clearing up to go into these next chapters. You're nothing if not efficient. :)
Tuonra chapter 48 . 7/9/2016
This has definitely been the best story ive every read. Not my favorite, or the coolest; just the best. The writing is superb, the scenario inspired, the detail exquisite and the suspense riveting.
Every single detail was contained within the story, from dragon's blood to wand charms. It almost didnt need to be Hermione and Draco, that's how perfectly you built their characters. And in the end almost everything is tied up (wings returned? Where's Lestrange?). You deserve as much recognition as possible for this gripping tale!
Time to finish this up and see what else youve writen,
Tuonra chapter 44 . 7/8/2016
It's a good thing Hermione is so good at keeping calm in terrible situations, because she's most certainly awful at not getting herself into them. I mean knee a guy in the balls sure, but at least punch him in the face and break his wand in two after. I compare it to facing off against an angry snake by throwing a handful of sand at its face and then slowly backing off, sure way to get bit. But then she doesn't even learn when she miraculously has the opportunity a second time, stabs him in the hand instead of the neck or eye or anything. And after successfully surprising her opponent and gaining the upper hand, she proceeds to run away; the action least likely to succeed. Finally after yet another close call she doesn't even pick up the discarded wand she was searching for a stick she could bite to a point not ten minutes prior, desperate for a weapon.
And shes supposed to be what keeps Potter alive during the war?
Anyway, rant over. I do still love this story and your writing don't worry,
- Tuonra
Tuonra chapter 33 . 7/7/2016
"Malfoy, my God, just fuck me already"
33 chapters, over a hundred thousand words spent to get to this moment and yet, not a single paragraph that i would want missing in between!
This story has captivated me since the beginning and I will enjoy churning right on through the rest of it.
- Tuonra
habababa chapter 61 . 7/1/2016
I like how you portrayed Draco and Hermione :) It was amazing fic and i love the idea of tattoo
writer34 chapter 61 . 6/28/2016
I fucking love this entire fic holy shit it's fucking brilliant
Rankin de Merthyr chapter 6 . 5/29/2016
Too much useless words and over emphasis on the useless.

While it's nice to give detail, it disrupts the flow of the story which is far, far more important than useless filler words that adds little to the actual story.

Substance over form as they say.
ana0291 chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
Rizzle I absolutely love this fanfic of yours. You made me fall in love with Dramione and ever since Dragon's Bride I have searched and searched and have not found anything even close to it. I have read this fanfic 6 times from the first word too the last over a period of 3 to 4 years and I keep coming back for it.
AdieBee chapter 61 . 5/22/2016
Thank you for this amazing fanfiction. At first I wasn't so sure I wanted to read it because I've had bad experiences with marriage fics. This one is amazing, though; the grammar is nearly spotless, the pacing is perfect. I loved the Lucius/Snape parts. Thank you, this was amazing.
AdieBee chapter 53 . 5/22/2016
Nooooooooooo, why! Nooooooo, you're making me want to skip to the end just to make sure they end up together.
AdieBee chapter 50 . 5/21/2016