Reviews for The Dragon's Bride
tilly90 chapter 6 . 12/23/2015
Far out! Your writing style is completlely awe inspiring! This is just glorious! I'm captivated by every word. It's so sharp and witty, I'm enthralled! I'm loving this fic so much already. Thank you so much for writing this :)
nk01 chapter 8 . 12/22/2015
Thank you for including and indian person in a fanfic have not seen one of those ever :)
kuromimi chapter 61 . 12/20/2015
I took me a few months short of four years before i finally mustered up reading this mammoth of a story. And after ploughing (with loads of stupid grinning, snickering and swooning in between) through I must say, I am duty bound and entirely sorry that I only just gave you a review after reading it through the end to say that this was absolutely captivating!
Hermione and Draco's wit was what made me love the pair together, and your take in them in this story was full of it! All the other characters were funny and and blasting of colors. They were all alive!

Thank you for sharing such a wonderful story.

Happy holidays,
-kuromimi
Autumnvicky chapter 61 . 12/13/2015
Nice ending to a nice story! I'm not sure I would have forgiven Draco for disappearing regardless of his reasons. I can see why she gave in though if being without him would just make her miserable and bitter when she could be happy that he's at least there now. Sad that Snape has to run, it was incredibly refreshing for Lucius to do good in a story and save the day. Cheers to happy endings against incredible endings!
Autumnvicky chapter 17 . 12/11/2015
Do not appreciate Draco flirting with Ginny. She can star in her own fanfictions that I will never read. Draco is Hermione's in this story.
fcsmileyface8 chapter 57 . 12/11/2015
i seriously thought that lucius malfoy was wearing lingerie, and i was thinking "good lord, what happened in the five years since he saved his son?" lol
DebzOO chapter 61 . 11/16/2015
First time reading Draco/Hermione fic and I absolutely loved it. Great story! : )
frekles chapter 61 . 11/15/2015
I apologize for not reviewing until this last chapter-but I must say that this story was incredible! Such indepth plot, so many wonderful emotions in your characters, great lemons that had just the hint of smuttiness, it has been a great read. I especially liked your Goyle and how you had him stay safe in the end with his beloved Pansy and how you even tied up the Snape-Lucius storyline in the end. My favorite pairing is of course Draco/Hermione and you kept them so true to character and yet with an entirely new story twist. Well done.
RandomObsessionsOfMine chapter 14 . 11/14/2015
Oh good. At first I was concerned Harry was evil. That would have sucked.
finallyafangirl chapter 27 . 10/30/2015
The last line 3
fakefoxfur chapter 6 . 10/29/2015
I have just finished about 6 chapters of your story and already I am intrigued to know what will happen next. I read so many stories with way too poor grammar or low standard writing and I am so happy that I chanced upon yours. It's really very well written. I think I shall enjoy reading it. Thanks for the story.
PoE99 chapter 61 . 9/30/2015
Thank you for sharing your story. I must say that after reading your author note and warnings at the beginning I was preared for the worst. But really you give yourself way too little credit!
Yes there could be more marking when shifting point of view or to another scene but compared to all the plots in the story it's minor details.
I enjoyed this read a lot and will be looking into your others works from now on.
Again thank you for sharing.
POE99
nom nom chapter 60 . 9/27/2015
This story is amazing. Loved the plot and the romance. Really enjoyed the development and maturity of the characters as the story progressed.
carmela chapter 6 . 9/4/2015
oh my god snape and lucius? YES YES YES MOREERR
Gryphengirl chapter 61 . 8/30/2015
i have enjoyed every minute of reading this!
Thankyou