Reviews for Transcendence
Zana Zira chapter 34 . 7/23/2013
This story was just... Wow. You portrayed this so realistically, I almost forgot it was a Zelda fic several times. Usually, the characters are portrayed even in-game as too happy-go-lucky, too innocent and not able to be touched by tragedy or grief. This turned that idea completely on its head, and showed that even a man as good-hearted as Link can lose his sense of purpose given the right circumstances. Bravo!
Guest chapter 34 . 10/1/2012
It's very rare anymore that a fanfiction makes me feel what the characters feel. This story gave me so many emotional ups and downs I could barely stand it. It was just that good. I am still not sure how to feel about Link's journey. I am happy for him, yes, but like many fans I like to think he could never be so cruel to his wife. I truly felt for Zelda. I hated Link for brief periods of time, before growing to love him again. (Ilia, I have never liked.) I just can't seem to write exactly how emotional this story made me. I'm not even sure I understand it completely myself. Bravo!
SilentSicarius chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I've read this story twice, I have to say it's brilliant.
Anoni chapter 35 . 5/20/2012
This is by far the best zelink i've ever read! (I've read loads) It's got everything I want a fic to have! Keep up the sensational work!
horror101 chapter 11 . 3/25/2011
awwwwwwwww! :)

get to see the tension is gone since thier making love again! Which is good!
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
You've caused the same ache I get upon reading Wuthering Heights...
Keemchy chapter 33 . 9/1/2010
An utterly amazing ending.. Holy GODS, i was really overwhelmed by everything (especially when Link re proposed.. WTH?)

Truly creative, although it did make me hate Ilia a tad more than normal _
evilpeanut1991 chapter 34 . 10/19/2009
Now that i have read this story twice i can say how much i loved this series! The way you combined all the game ideas WITH OUT just re-stating them and adding in your own storyline in flawlessly was stunning! I also can't get over your character development, the way you described link in the beginning chapters compared to when her "came back from the dead" was BREATHTAKING! you have brought back so much justice to FanFiction, thank the goddesses for writers like you!

Anonymous chapter 34 . 9/8/2009
This was a great story. Loved It. I wish that there was the part about the baby after it was born. OH, well... the story was amazing.
msuarez95 chapter 34 . 8/15/2009
okay, this is by far one of the cutest stories ive ever read! D at first i had my doubts about the whole link and ilia thing, but in the end it worked out! link & zelda 4ever! although i have to admit, even though i dont like ilia, i was sad when she died. ) but luved the story, definitely one of my favs! amazing, and i cant wait for Fool! keep up the awesome work! ;)

Victoria-BlackHeart chapter 35 . 8/6/2009
So cute! I love the ending how Shad and Ashei got married:) They're so cute toegther and the playlist idea is awesome as well 100 gold stars for this story
Generala chapter 34 . 8/3/2009

For a momento I thought Link And Zelda would take Aria with them...poor Ilia I felt pity for her.. but I still dont like her (hehe) dLovely
Mystic Solara chapter 35 . 8/3/2009
AnnieSometimes stole my words!

Loved the story, and the ending too. Though, I want to know if the baby is an Impa or a Link lol. I'll wait for Fool!
AnnieSometimes chapter 34 . 8/3/2009
On one hand, I'm sad that it's ended, but on the other I'm glad I know how it ends lol. You did excellent work - thank you for taking time out of your life to write this piece of excellence. Can't wait for Fool!
R H M M R H chapter 34 . 8/3/2009
I think i'm gonna cry! that ending was... so beautiful

you certainly did give that story the ending it

definetly deserved

you really did do a great job on

that story, It got me really

into it in fact in most scenes

I really felt I was there in the

room as everything happened

I would really appericiate it if you could write

a short story about Link and Zelda's baby - Link or Impa