Reviews for A Means To An End
nhrc chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
As i once wrote: "What? oooi Is that all?"
SparklyLalala chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
and sometimes those voids in memory caused by alcohol are for the best :D. That must be the best after getting drunk morning one has ever had (or hoped to have) :D lol. Niceeee
DesmondsConstant chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I think that this is my favorite Kirk/Spock story. ] I especially love the two different points of view at the end. D
YaoiBatman chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
I love that ending, with both Spock and Kirk deceiving each other. Of course, being a touch telepathy Spock probably would have figured it out known the moment Jim touched his hand even without the detox pills. Nice job writing this!
mornmeril chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
aw sweet!

do you know you've got the 'anonymous review' disabled?
lonewolf72 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
cute ]
SpirkTrekker42 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Great surprise ending! :D You should do more of these.
AAmuse chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Ah, Jim. Didn't anyone tell you that if you lie to a telepath you'd get caught? LOL. Loved it the first time and still do. ;-)

Kittysnape chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
One word: genius!

Wow seriously, i didnt see it coming... the twist at the end is soo good, when kirk explanation turned up i was surprised and had a slight thought about spock's remembering with the pill. Nonetheless you surprised me and your nicely done ending just made the fic awesome!

those two are so fitting together :P

great job!

Darkgreenfangirl chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
I love these two together! Awesome story!
VERENNA chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
I have always loved this story.

And your vids. What happened with them in You Tube? the last time I tried to find one, it wasnt there.