Reviews for A Smile Although Rare
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Liked this.
VWalk chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I love to see Spock embracing his humanity in subtle ways with a secrecy few.
Analise010 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Oh, this was so sweet. I especially loved the passage, "'Consummated', he knew, was the clinical, Vulcan way of describing it. What it was, though, was the first time he'd ever truly felt alive."
The Scribe2 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Really good. I liked this alot.
cccahill18 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Very sweet fic . . . seems very fitting it would only be for Nyota and Amanda :)
Gwen Kathleen chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Oh I love a smiling Vulcan! Too bad more writers are so worried about keeping him Vulcan in all occasions, that they don't let him laugh for Nyota...or himself!

Saw this as I'm trying to find a story I haven't finished. Thank you for the smile!
elaine451 chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
I love this aspect of Spock. It would make sense that before he was integrated into Vulcan society, his mother would make the biggest impact on him. And now Nyota does. Love it!
sadhappygirl chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Aw, I feel all warm inside...
modest-goddess chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
I liked reading about his relationship with his parents as well as his mate. Very sweet.
Hepburn chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Nicely done. :)
helaluvE chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
This one shot was beyond fantastic. I loved it. It was very well written, touching, sweet and lovely.

Great Job :)
AtanaM chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
A lapful of Nyota...

Now that just makes ME smile.

Lovely drabble.
mhgood chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Very sweet. I'm adding this to my C2, "Oh, for the love of Spock."
jenniferkim333 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Aww, I can't think of enough words to describe how I feel about this story, but do know that I really love it :)
TamarinaDC chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Now, I REALLY liked this story. I think you really got at something with the idea of and his mother.. Excellent work!