Reviews for A Seperate Piece
Nimblefoot13 chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
THIS WAS OHMYGLOB PERRRRRRFECT!
jorgonvonstrangl chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
He got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with aHe got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me in the kitchen with a lead pipe. got me
xooxu chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Laaa Just finished it. It's cute and sad and just so much ASP.

I liked it a ton. I had a really hard time telling what was John Knowles and what was yours. And I think I mean that in a good way, like, you did a great job recreating his style. Not that the quotes were hard to follow or anything.
Noirink chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
Please take this as constructive criticism:
The writing itself is good; however, is this really just the entire book put into one? If that is so, I can't help but wonder if these are just the words straight out of the book and slapped onto here. I'm sure that's not the case but I can't shake off the feeling. Chapter books are really just gigantic one-shots, only sectioned. At first glance, I was like, "Oh, I'm going to see some FinnyxGene here and a bunch of romance." That wasn't the case, I just got the whole book synopsis. I'm really picky about this, sorry, but I really do wish to see more of something /not/ from the book. More of not retelling it.
Lethal Butterfly chapter 2 . 9/9/2011
I know you already said you weren't good at chapter stories, but this is one of the few good stories for a separate peace, so could you please write more? (please!) If you really hate chapter stories, maybe you could write some more one-shots or turn this story into a sort of of episodic thing?
sadjdapeihaois chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Perhaps you should change it so that the text from the book is in bold or something? It would be FAR easier to discern your words from JK's words if you did that rather than the method you've chosen.
Randomstrike chapter 2 . 2/3/2010
wow im impressed on how WEll the AU is going *2thumbsUP*

Please whatever u do don't have Finny's end here too. And some rape would really make things interesting in the next chappy -
Randomstrike chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
smex/sex nice CX lol

gr i sound REALLY perverted wa but 4 sum reason this is almost exactly how i imagine/read the book.
Lol101 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
guess who! please update this soon. if i have any ideas i will send them to you asap. outski!