Reviews for Severus Snape Tackles Technical Support
twztdwildcat chapter 2 . 12/3/2014
Hahaha! Awesome. Especially that last little bit. Now a meeting between he and Snape would be explosive!
mummacass chapter 2 . 11/5/2013
I just love the ending!
MilkShaikh chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
I hope you write something more after this! 3 :)
lilkittychan chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
Ok, Love this so far but I had to stop in the middle to say something, there is no way snape could of used magic to summon a muggle to there place, that would of been breaking so many laws on not using magic around or on muggles, The Ministry of Magic would of been on his ass like Stink on a warthog... Just thought I would point that out XP
Guest chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
LOL LOVED this story!
UniquelyMi chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
Cool! I liked the way Hermione solved it. I was, however, a bit disappointed that she (1) tried to cheat and (2) that Snape got out of it so easily - only three phone calls! Then again, if I wanted one of those fics, I should have wrote one myself. Should I give you credit if I do?

You're definitely right about the technical support. I haven't experienced it much myself, but the number of times my mom has ranted about it... Then there's credit card support, which is just as bad except you're dealing with a lot more money in this case, and power restorage, and... Just listening to my mom repeat herself over and over and OVER again with increasing impatience gives me a headache.

The part where Farrah was a witch sort of took something out of the fic, though. You could have really expanded it on the original story line instead of going off on a tangent. The whole thing was really well written with only one or two grammer mistakes. Snape was odd, canonish half the time and then seductive the next.
Emperor's Sister chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
WAAHHAAHAAHAA! Absolutely LOVED! All the way to the Gorden Ramsey at the end!
Double R Starr chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
ahahahahahaha fail on hermiones part! i love loopholesh
aliasmel1 chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
Haha Loved it. Loved that she got Gordon Ramsey in too.. But I would of Chosen Curtis Stone (better looking) :P
katielady8 chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
"Fucking Hell!"

Awesome! LOL
NoahIrene chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
luv it, but totally don't understand the end...?
wronguniverse chapter 2 . 6/4/2009
Cute. I love that Gordon Ramsey was invoked at the end. Perfect.
Southernswimmer chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
Loved it It made me laugh
notwritten chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
Thank you for sharing this interesting reading. Keep smiling. :-)
LadyBookworm80 chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
Gordon Ramsey! I love it!

Also great use of Flitwick and his relative.