Reviews for Under My Skin
lilianyas chapter 3 . 4/30/2011
Fuck tanya! she's such a shank! and yay bella in LA!
lilianyas chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
awwwwwwwwww! that sucks!
lilianyas chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
seems good!
tania19 chapter 11 . 4/30/2011
Thank you for the chapter.
SuperK4141 chapter 11 . 4/30/2011
I'm so glad bella and Edward met...and they bumped uglies! Yay:D

Hope these guys manage a long distant relationship and go from strength to strength! Hopefully with emmett and Rose getting close it will be easier:)
AllyR chapter 11 . 4/30/2011
Aww so sweet! It was very much worth the wait, because not only did we get the meeting and the sexing, we also got a little show down between Edward and Jake lol. It was definitely everything I've been waiting for, and more. I'm excited to see what happens next though, so please update again soon!
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 10 . 4/26/2011
Omg! Finally! I can't wait for the face-to-face.
unzipmychest chapter 10 . 4/25/2011
Hmmm...can't wait for them to meet! Such a cute story.
LalaCello chapter 10 . 4/21/2011
Love your story. Saw a rec on your os, the one that got away and decided to read this one. Love it and so glad I did. Can't wait til the face to face. Great writing!
ajowen chapter 10 . 4/19/2011
OMG! Let me just say you're amazing. I'm sorry I didn't leave a review on each chapter but I just couldn't stop long enough, I was too excited to see what would happen next. I've read all your stories by the way and even though I know I'm repeating're amazing!
inkedupmom chapter 10 . 4/17/2011
GAH! A cliffie! Really? My heart is pounding as hard as Edward's I think! LOL

PS: I started reading this over at Twi but I'm glad I found it here too. I like FFn much better. :)

Julesnerd chapter 10 . 4/14/2011
Love what you've done here!
AllyR chapter 10 . 4/11/2011
Gah! We've been waiting forever for them to meet and you leave us on a cliffy? So. Freaking. Cruel. lol Hopefully you'll be motivated to update sooner to make up for it...Please give us the next chapter soon!
lauren loves spunky chapter 10 . 4/11/2011
omg! this is an amazing story! and i can't believe they are finally seeing each other! please pleaseee update soon! -lauren
yukibaby82 chapter 10 . 4/11/2011