Reviews for Under My Skin
Twilightx28 chapter 10 . 4/11/2011
I really hope that you post the chapter soon. I've been dying with all of the waits, and expecially for this cliffhanger! This is insane! Update soon please.
eskimo vs ninja chapter 10 . 4/11/2011
i must say that i dislike you a little right now; but not for the reasons you may think. long story short is that i have been following this story and i completely love it to bits! i havn't been able to find a good story in along time, and yours is just amazing. the reason i dislike you a little bit is because i finally reached this chapter and was like; YES! they're finally going to meet! excited is an understatement :P and then you left with a cliffy.. please, please, pleassseeee update soon :D :D :D this story is amazing and i will continue to read and review; a.m.a.z.i.n.g :) :)

eskimo vs ninja;
chris1210 chapter 10 . 4/11/2011
update better be soon! I hate cliffies! LOL
AxJay26 chapter 10 . 4/11/2011
Fuck. Holy fucking shit fuck. I love this story. I haven't reviewed once yet, and for that I am sorry, but my reason behind it is all the chapters were up until this one. You wanna know a secret? Chapter 11 is the one I wanted to read the most. It took me five minutes to begin writing this review because I was in the midst of a fit of non-hysteical laughter. It was so not funny. Anyway, make my day and update REALLY soon, cause' this story is amazing. GREAT, GREAT WRITING. I swear.
SuperK4141 chapter 10 . 4/11/2011
Evil! Can't wait for them to meet! Update soon please:)

Hmm...I think Rose has a crush on emmett already haha. Trying to be sheaky with her questions and asking Edward to bring them out front!
myluckystars2107 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Thank you so much that you didn't keep James and Bella together! I really hate when authors do that. I purist, must be Bella and Edward in the end.
ShakiraLOCA chapter 9 . 3/13/2011
HOLA! I just read this chapter before I went on stage. I know I won't be able 2 check in often but I think u should absolutely have them finally meet face 2 face. The suspension is unbearable! Update soon. I love all of my fans. Please don't forget 2 come n check me out on on demand or al my next concert! I luv u!
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 9 . 2/18/2011
Fuckin' Awesome!

I'm happy for her and wish Edward all the luck...
AJ04-Jtrs98 chapter 5 . 1/23/2011 close...SO CLOSE! Sigh...karma can be a real bitch. I sure as hell hope they get another opportunity to get together. I am thrilled they admitted they wanted more from each if we could just get them together!
AJ04-Jtrs98 chapter 4 . 1/23/2011
OH fuck you've got to be kidding me! They were so fucking close to meeting its not even funny. Damn how I want to hunt down his boss and just beat the hell out of him.
AJ04-Jtrs98 chapter 3 . 1/23/2011
Ok so it suck that Edward stuck himself to that rubberized flake known as Tanya...seriously that skank definatly had to go! I love how Rose is no nonsense about it. Hmmm once Jessica finds out, I hope she claws her eyes out! Serves the attention whore right. Thank christ that clusterfuck of a relationship is over.

I guess I can understand that he hooked up with her so he's not lonely by fuck Edward, most anyone would have been better than Tanya. Oh well...Selavive!

Oh I can't wait for Bella to hit California...that's going to be so exciting!
AJ04-Jtrs98 chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
Oh what te hell did Edward get himself into by taking Tanya home...that mistake in judgement is going to bite him in the ass later. Holy Hell thier online relationship was pretty good...I love that Bella doesn't back down when comfronted and rips jackasses to shreds when warrented...Go Bella!

Damn Edward's phone died as such a bad time...that will teach that man to keep up with charging...Oh hell I hope Bella isn't to pissed
AJ04-Jtrs98 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011 alot going on in Bella's life. Yessh I'm glad things didn't work out for Bella and James because frankly that coupling always freaks me out a bit...sorry. was an exciting beginning
Stranger101 chapter 8 . 12/16/2010
Hi luv the story great chapter i gess all i can say now is plz plz plz type quicker and get the next chapter out i noe i'm alittle late in readin bt hey atleast i read it...xx

keep up wid the gud wurk!
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 8 . 7/28/2010
My God! What fabulous chapter!

Well firstly, Jacob you seem like a really great guy, but this up in here is about...Edward!Edward!Edward!Edward! and that long, thick...well! secondly, I've got say thanks for the marvelous chap and I know need a glass of water and to regulate my breathing!

Ugh!..I cannot wait til you get 'em together finally, Whoo! It'll be something else...
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »