Reviews for Under My Skin
Nevaeh09 chapter 5 . 7/21/2010
This is hands down the best story I have read on here in a loooooong time!
Kate chapter 8 . 7/19/2010
Please dont let bella do anything with Jake!
HopelessJuliet chapter 8 . 7/19/2010
OMGAD thats was SO funny when Alice turned up! xD

I cant wait til you update next, I LOVE this story :D
cshorte chapter 8 . 7/19/2010
Thank god Jasper interrupted before Bella did something stupid! That would be awesome to get that email..would make a great screensaver...oh wait my husband would get nevermind! Lol
twilighttaylor7718 chapter 7 . 5/17/2010
Omg ur gonna kill me if u don't update soon im loving it lol
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 7 . 5/1/2010
Fantastic chap! Go Bella! I know Eric was just being a pal but I don't think it applies to them.
I'm very curious to see how Edward will return the favor..He means the trust she has in him right?..
But it would have sexy to see him return the favor of the pics she sent..tease her a bit...;)
Thanks for this!
cshorte chapter 7 . 4/27/2010
Loved it!
notreal17 chapter 7 . 4/25/2010
I so so love this story. I just wish i got to read it more often! lol i can not wait until they finally get to meet. I know they will... eventually... lol i have faith.
BlackKeys09 chapter 6 . 4/7/2010
Warm in here indeed! Yikes. I can't wait til they actually meet. That will definitely be memorable.

Ah and I love that Alice and Bella are becoming friends. I love your Bella and from what I've seen, your Alice is pretty freaking awesome. So I'm glad they're gonna be friends.

Great chapter!
Mnmlove chapter 6 . 4/5/2010
I love this story so much. Please update as soon as possible :)
HopelessJuliet chapter 6 . 3/26/2010

This is a really good story :D:D:D

I'm hooked :D
wendyms chapter 6 . 3/25/2010
Welcome Back Eddie and Bella..very hot little composition you've written there..can't wait for the next installment!
AllyR chapter 6 . 3/25/2010
Damn that was hot! Somehow this story always manages to push the right buttons lol. I'm so glad Bella and Edward have finally managed to admit to each other that they want to be together. I loved the "romantic poker" metaphor, especially when Bella said she was all in- it was a really cute way of going about it. Anyways, I'm dying for the next update, so please give us one soon!
User765 chapter 6 . 3/25/2010
Are they ever going to meet? I'm enjoying this story!
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 6 . 3/25/2010
Warm? More like holy shit! that was hot!

Can you just imagine when you get these two face-to-face and completely alone!

Who! Can't wait!:)