Reviews for Under My Skin
vixen1836 chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Dare I say I am intrigued? Oh yes, indeed. I am so excited you started a new story! Sorry this isn't my usual gushing, I am on my phone, but yay! I am so excited for this!

Tiffany (Vixen1836)
Deex chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Very interesting... I like the backstory and am very interested to see where you go with this! Is Edward the cousin or the man Bella was thinking about?

Deex
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
This fic seems really cool and interesting! would love to getto know it better. And who's Bella talking about?
AllyR chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Oh wow, I'm in love with this story already! The writing is wonderful and descriptive, and the plot is completely captivating. I really can't wait for the next chapter, so please update again soon! Oh and by the way, I'm also newly obsessed with The Duke Spirit- thanks for introducing me to them!
WeasleyWeakness chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Oh I like this so far. I enjoyed reading the backstory. There was so much information and detail summarizing their history together but it didn't get boring at all! Can't wait to read more of this one!
frozenroses chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Wow! Great start! You've done a great job with all the description and characterization; I really like the set-up with the characters and the situation. It's very interesting and engaging, and I'm excited to see what happens next as well as be introduced to Edward!
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8