Reviews for Notes
maya2 chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
I'm already hooked and it's only the first chapter. I too have an insatiable need to "see" the whole story. I've written some fanfiction of my own in the past for that reason but I've only ever published one to this site. It's nice to know that there is someone else like me out there. You're a good writer. I could see every moment of this chapter as if I was watching it on screen. Thanks for sharing and keep up the great writing.
Hayden Avery chapter 3 . 9/2/2013
Well done
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
I know it has been a couple yrs since you wrote this and you have a sequel but can you please finish this or do another August rush fanfic? There isn't a lot of them and it makes me bad when they only have like 2 chapters pleaseeee
AJ aka stalker chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Loved it!
Nikita Lann chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I just finished it. Incredible. I'm just a bit disappointed with the end which makes us expect something ... and well, your sequel isn't finished so it is kind of frustrating.

BUT except for these few lines, your writing, yours ideas, everything was just so good I couldn't stop myself but read all your chapters in one go.

Thank you very much; I were desperate to ever find a good fanfiction about August Rush. I'm glad I read yours !

I'm sorry, my english isn't great, I'm french, and, besides, I'm a student sooo I'm working to improve ).
Luluah-Pearl chapter 12 . 8/25/2011
This is absolutely amazing,a nd I am now starting on the sequel!

This is seriously really really good! 3333

Thanks for writing this... :)

X_X
Luluah-pearl chapter 4 . 8/25/2011
Hey this story is actually really amazingg! Loveeedd this chapter. ANyways I will finish it and also read the sequil. I absolutely love August Rush and you'vee doneee a great job at bringing the characters to life and seamlessly continuing the movies magic! ;)

Great job! :)

X_X
foodandbooksandthings chapter 12 . 5/21/2011
Honestly... I cannot even begin to describe how incredible this story is. I have been forever wanting to know what happened after the movie ended- and you wrote it so beautifully. I love that movie- it changed my whole prespective of things. For me, finding a story to live up to the original plot line is something I never thought I would find. And yet here it is, beautifully written and tieing up all the thoughts I'm sure everyone had about the ending of the movie. It had everything I could've wanted. Beautiful job, and I look forward to reading the sequel:)
LoverandaFighter chapter 12 . 4/30/2011
YAY! I'll read the sequel!
ILoveTea chapter 11 . 4/27/2011
Ah, an update. It has been a long time since I read this story last. Remember that you have readers who are waiting for the next chapter :)
CassidyCaffrey chapter 11 . 4/23/2011
Update soon I love your story D
Very89 chapter 10 . 4/13/2011
Wow... that is really great. Your story is a really good sequel to the movie. The characters are well written.
Selene Appia chapter 10 . 4/10/2011
I really like this so far: I find it to be both complex and well-thought.
CassidyCaffrey chapter 10 . 4/1/2011
Oh my gosh this is so amazing you HAVE to update soon please D
B.Matthews chapter 10 . 2/27/2011
THIS IS AMAXING OMG I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR AN AUGUST RUSH FANFIC FOR MONTHS! I'm loving the story, I just think that you could show more Louis and Layla I mean, they love each other.. Sorry if this doesnt make sense I'm just so happy you're writing lol, More soon please! :D