Reviews for Notes
closetRomantic19 chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
yaay august rush fic! yaay *good* august rush fic! i'm excited evan is spending a few days with his dad, and i think lyla needs to grow a bit of a backbone

can't wait for more! :)
jerseyhalliwell chapter 3 . 8/18/2009
i really loved this movie and i'm so glad that i have this fic to look forward too :-)
ILoveTea chapter 3 . 8/13/2009
Finally, an update! You're not going to give them happy ending easily, are you? Please update soon.
KD Skywalker chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
O update soon!
thejacinthsong chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
I'm enjoying your story and hope you update soon.
klutzygal12 chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
update soon!
SummerStark chapter 2 . 7/2/2009
This story is really good..

i'd been imagining what would've happened with them afterwards..

the silence is certainly what i would've expected

how can anyone put it into words.. :P

but yeah, love this story!

really hope your vacation ends soon! hahah :P

i'll be waiting for an update
JuneBug672 chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
I love your story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
ILoveTea chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
Wow, this is deep. Very realistic. I can't wait to read more. Have you come back from your vacation yet?
HeroesBonesSNPB chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
awesome start! love it! cant wait to see what happens next! hope u update soon! :D
Roxxi May chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Hm, yet another attempt at the reunion of the three. This one, I have to say, apart from being my favorite, is the most logical, realistic, and the least cliche and sugary.

It was quick, never overboard, and it still got the feelings across. The scene at the orphanage could've had a little more to it, with the reunion between Peter and Evan, but otherwise it was fantastic.

Are you going to keep this up, or was this just a one-shot? If it was a one-shot, that was kind of a sudden place to end, so I'm hoping for more! :-D
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3