Reviews for The Witching Hour
Fleiur chapter 1 . 9/13
*siiiigh* awww... *sniff sniff* two thumbs up
I wish I did not read this waiting at the doctor's office. I started crying and people were looking at me funny. Lol. What a heartbreaking story!
dramione101 chapter 1 . 3/15
*Drowning in tears *
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
Awww... Why does she remain so still and silent? A very touching story.
My God Can Beat Up Your God chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
I love everything about this. Wonderful tone. Love the way you use words. It feels poetic and eerie and haunting and mystical and awesome.
Ellae chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
Such an interesting extrapolation into the HP magic!
billjenny6972 chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
Please continue this story!
idccio chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
This is the saddest one shot ive read in a while..
Phalanges1 chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
This is just beautiful. You are such a gifted writer and I hope you will continue to write more. I do not specifically mean regarding this story. I just finished The Dragon's Bride and it was a treat to read. I am a proper fan. As for this one, some lines just killed me:

'The insinuation is cleverly delivered. What my son means to say is, 'Perhaps she doesn't move because you are here' - Oh God. Is that really why? Just heart breaking stuff.

And this one:

'We make a twisted threesome, I think. The Death Eater, the stone angel and their child' - I re-read this line multiple times. Killed me every time.

Just so so glad to have discovered you.
sahali chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
I don't have the words to describe my feelings, but absolutely beautiful story! All I can say is, thank god the tissue box was right next to me!
MJRojas28 chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
So painstakingly beautiful and sad it nearly made me cry. Great job
Dehaev chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
I can't believe I never reviewed this before even though I've read it over a dozen times. Hauntingly beautiful and I am just fit to bursting with so many unanswered questions. But even though the questions remain unanswered, there is a perfect finality to this that I wouldn't dare see changed. :)

Thanks for sharing!
- Dev
Happy chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Sooooo good. Just a little snippet, and we're left with so many questions, the answers to which would be undoubtedly juicy.
starsNflowers chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
This was wonderfully written
So many questions yet the emotions certainly took center stage.
I have been reading all your work for the entire day and tomorrow i will be re-reading them again.
Maura16 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
This is beautifully bittersweet! I love it...