Reviews for The Witching Hour
Ellae chapter 1 . 4/27
Such an interesting extrapolation into the HP magic!
billjenny6972 chapter 1 . 3/20
Please continue this story!
idccio chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
This is the saddest one shot ive read in a while..
Phalanges1 chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
This is just beautiful. You are such a gifted writer and I hope you will continue to write more. I do not specifically mean regarding this story. I just finished The Dragon's Bride and it was a treat to read. I am a proper fan. As for this one, some lines just killed me:

'The insinuation is cleverly delivered. What my son means to say is, 'Perhaps she doesn't move because you are here' - Oh God. Is that really why? Just heart breaking stuff.

And this one:

'We make a twisted threesome, I think. The Death Eater, the stone angel and their child' - I re-read this line multiple times. Killed me every time.

Just so so glad to have discovered you.
sahali chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
I don't have the words to describe my feelings, but absolutely beautiful story! All I can say is, thank god the tissue box was right next to me!
MJRojas28 chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
So painstakingly beautiful and sad it nearly made me cry. Great job
Dehaev chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
I can't believe I never reviewed this before even though I've read it over a dozen times. Hauntingly beautiful and I am just fit to bursting with so many unanswered questions. But even though the questions remain unanswered, there is a perfect finality to this that I wouldn't dare see changed. :)

Thanks for sharing!
- Dev
Happy chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Sooooo good. Just a little snippet, and we're left with so many questions, the answers to which would be undoubtedly juicy.
starsNflowers chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
This was wonderfully written
So many questions yet the emotions certainly took center stage.
I have been reading all your work for the entire day and tomorrow i will be re-reading them again.
Maura16 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
This is beautifully bittersweet! I love it...
iamthewerepire chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
What the fuuuuuu? Wow. Just... Wow. All the feels in this. So sad... Why won't she move in front of them?! What happened to them? Why is he still a death eater? Voldermort won? Harry is dead? How did they get together and have their child?! Oh my god. I need answers... But lovely story. Very lovely x)
CocoFrijolita chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
This was so sad, yet wonderful at the same time. I've never read anything like it. I wish you would continue it, but this is a good end. Very well done :)
Orchid Rollo chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Oh my God... This is so angst... :(
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Kudos!

That was hauntingly beautiful. The way you use your words in detailing the story, emotions, character build-up was amazing, given the length of the story.

Now, sorry, but I gotta go cry somewhere. After this, I need a dose of good ole' dramione moonbeams and rainbow fic.
starksansa chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
This story is so beautifully told. I saw that people are asking for a continuation but I think it's amazing the way it is. I can appreciate your point in leaving the story like that and it certainly makes it heart wrenching and thoughtful at the same time. I admit to shedding a few tears so well done haha x