Reviews for Impossible
LCB chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
Ahhhhh
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 1 . 5/14/2016
A nice quick onshot story.
finallyafangirl chapter 1 . 1/21/2016
Intense and beautiful.
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
An amazingly written, twisted romance.
Maelia Airwood chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
This was...unexpectedly beautiful
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
Hmm, starcrossed lovers.
Happy chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
This is one of the best ff's I've read in many moons. LOVE your writing style.
ellamalfoy8 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
This is hauntingly beautiful.
jaishree chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
this plot has potential not for a novel but can be done into a three four chapter it could be spectacular...
Fitz Darcy chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Love it :-)
ordinary vamp chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Holy crap, that was intense. I loved every second of it. Brilliant.
Phoenix Rebel chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
This is so sad...I wish they had an ending where they are together. Draco needs to think about whether he really wants his side to win. What would that mean? What would happen to Hermione and a lot of other people he knows from the opposite side of the war...does he really hate them enough to want his side to win...to get ahold of them? Such a sad tale, left as it is. A gorgeously told story...but so sad.
Lyenuv chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I love how you can write about all these different scenario's 3
zpplnchick chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
This was amazingly beautiful. It tugs at my heart strings in the best and most painful way. You are an amaaaaazing writer-
PreferBrunettes chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I really truly love this story because it encompasses and explains all the things I love about this pairing. They are not opposites and they probably have much more in common than not and it makes me wonder, if their circumstances were different, would their relationship have been different in canon. This says it exactly "Where the compartment you chose to ride in on the Hogwarts Express in your first year, dictated who was firing a spell at whom seven years later."

The push and pull of their love and how dark it is to be where they are is heartrending and I really enjoyed Hermione's attempt to make sense of it and then just letting it be what it is. They are in an untenable situation and who knows how it will play out but, as you said, In the meantime, the war continues and part of her is glad.

The ending is so perfect. As much as I want to know what happens, leaving this open-ended is the only way to reconcile the impossibility of this.