Reviews for The Eyes of the Forest
MarshmallowMcGonagall chapter 1 . 8/30
This story feels like a moment caught in a snowglobe. It's beautiful and emotional. And feels so thoroughly true to the characters. The narration, whilst not usual for HP fic, just fits this beautifully and the voice is enchanting. This is one of those fics I think of from time to time and I remain struck with awe at what you created. This is a thing of beauty.
kissyourself chapter 1 . 7/23
Beautiful. Heartbreaking, haunting, and well written.
Christine Barney chapter 1 . 7/23/2018
Heartbreaking, but beautiful. The nature of their love captivated an ageless being demonstrating the power of their love. Unique PoV gave such a detached yet detailed account. Draco's love and Hermione's betrayal were striking. Her betrayal all the more if she loved him as he did her. We find that her crying was because of her imminent betrayal not because he was leaving her. Well done one shot!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2018
Beautiful ...beyond beautiful
Dracocholate chapter 1 . 6/12/2018
I cantt move on from this fic :(
hiddenmissives chapter 1 . 5/22/2018
It started out soft and sweet but that ending was everything heart-wrenching /3
Hy chapter 1 . 4/6/2018
It's so romantic and not in a silly way. I truly love it and come back here from time to time, just to cry over their story once again.
Brilliant work. Thank you.
MonJoh chapter 1 . 4/2/2018
I didn't know what to think about this story the first time I read it, but it certainly is powerful.
Midnight May chapter 1 . 3/19/2018
Reading this again. And it's as heartbreaking as the first time I've read this.
multipletruepairings chapter 1 . 10/28/2017
holy shit this is so fucking moving and so, so beautiful. i can't believe a one-shot could affect me this much.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2017
It's beautiful and it hurts
Pidanka chapter 1 . 8/15/2017
Oh damn, this is heartbreaking! I love it...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2017
I absolutely love this story, I've read it multiple times already, it's beautiful.
JosieGardiner51 chapter 1 . 6/22/2017
This was special. Thanks Ginny for giving them that moment.
schizoelim chapter 1 . 4/17/2017
I feel so conflicted to favourite this. It's so tragically beautiful.