Reviews for The Gun's Lust
silvermoonstini chapter 7 . 3/4/2012
I like this story! It is nicely written in style, plot and you depicted the charaters really good!
McProbie chapter 7 . 11/6/2011
EEEEEEE xD loved it haha thus was such a cute story :)

It had just enough of everything.
jjd022980 chapter 7 . 2/26/2011
good story! Love Tim/Tony pairings!
Junee chapter 7 . 1/3/2011
Lovely story...love Tim/Tony in any situation.
DS2010 chapter 7 . 1/3/2011
Liked the end that our boys are together
Precious Pup chapter 7 . 1/3/2011
Very nice. I think there are going to be some tough conversations coming up though as they sort out their guilt before it crushes them and hopefully Tony can help Tim through dealing with his torture. Nightmares?
siltrana chapter 7 . 1/3/2011
aww loved the ending
Precious Pup chapter 6 . 12/21/2010
Nice chapter. Poor Tim hes going to be a bit of a wreck :) but then again Tony can keep him company on desk duty while he recovers! Glad you updated.
siltrana chapter 6 . 12/21/2010
I hope you update soon.
DS2010 chapter 5 . 12/3/2010
great story
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 5 . 11/13/2010
love it! well i dont, because tim was kidnapped...but yeah...i like the rest..ish...
Cissagirl chapter 4 . 11/9/2010
When is the next chapter going to be out? This is really good!
Captain Vox chapter 4 . 10/6/2010
OOOPS! I LOST A CHAPTER AND FOUND IT AFTER REVIEWS! Chapter 5 was meant for another fic. My bad. I do have an update to this one, too. I'll add today when I can :D
vardaquareien chapter 5 . 10/6/2010
I've been reading and really enjoying this fic but was really confused by chapter 5 and where it fit into the story...

...until I read your other fic uMy Death It is Yours/u and realised that you had accidentally added the 5th chap of that fic on this one ;)

Hope that means you were actually trying to upload the new chap of this fic coz I can't wait for more!
Precious Pup chapter 5 . 10/6/2010
Ok I read chapter five and now Im totally confused. This isn't after Tim ran off so its before somewhere? Im going to read on and hope I figure it out but if you were trying to clear things up Im afraid you just got me confused.